Another Author's Note (sorry!) ;(

So I was in the middle of my College Writing class and my teacher kept going on about Star Wars and Nixon and school shooting (talking about anything BUT THE ACTUAL LESSON!) and I started to imagine another story in my mind. Guys, I'm not saying I was thinking about my Professor, he is old and used to be a stoner and it's really effected his brain. I can tell. At beginning of class, he was talking about things that is happening and how to write a thesis statement and then started talking about iconic pop culture stuff. I can't help that my mind wandered to Chris Evans and how I wished school was more interesting...THEN IT HIT ME! Read summery of story that I've been thinking about ALL day:

"

Haley Burns (Hailee Stienfeld) has always dreamed of making her parents proud by being the first of their family to go to college and become something better than ending up in jail or working for the rest of her life on a self-employed job. But what happens when Haley ends up spending a long one night stand with the one professor she hates the most at her college: Professor Christian Teller (Chris Evans)?
At first, Haley and Professor tries to forget what happened, that it was just a one time thing. But as they continuously see each other in class, they fail to ignore what had happened that night. As Haley and Professor Christian Teller get caught up in their scandalous fling, trouble arises. Will Haley and Christian get caught, or will they get away with it? Will it all remain just a fling or will it become something deeper? "

What do you think? It's kinda weird because I have a friend name Halee and she has a boyfriend named Christian but I wanted a name close to Chris and that name popped up and I was like "Huh? Maybe I can use their names and make it interesting". BUT it would also be kinda weird because the names make me think of my friends and writing a scandalous love story like this with their names is awkward and weird....and gross if you think about it. BUT I NEED TO GET OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE!!!!
I don't condone sleeping with your teachers/professor's in school. DON'T! I'm not and I would never would sleep my way to get a better grade. This is supposed to be for entertainment ONLY! This is a love story that started out as a one night stand scandal between two people who can't be together. It's JUST a story! It's not real and it's not based on anything real! I'm still waiting on the man I want to marry and the one I'm supposed to be with! But I do hope you would like this story. It'll just different then a rich man falling for a poor, shy girl who gets sweeped off her feet.

Please give me title ideas!