[SL]People who think they are better then you

Ok, so we have all met those people. They think they are cooler then you, because they have the newer things, or maybe they can buy things your family can't. I know tons of people like that and it pisses me off!

This is how conversations usually go: "Hey DJUnicorn guess what?"

What?

"I just got a new laptop and Xbox one, and a new 100 inch plasma flat screen TV, and a iPhone 6, and iPad 4! Plus I have a queen bed and-"

I don't care...

"Yeah because you're poor!"

No I'm not. We just-

"Just what? Just suck to much! Boom! Go and play MInecraft or something!"

Shut up.

"THATS WHAT I SAID TO YOUR MOM IN BED LAST NIGHT! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!"

Ok, do you see the point?

Good.
Anyways the point is money doesn't mean your cooler then someone. It just makes you sound like a stuck up douche.
Some people say that I'm stuck up because I got a new Xbox, have a iPad and a ipod, plus we have a cool laptop. Well here's how it actually works:
I have a old iPad only for school, and it is so slow. My iPod was my only Christmas present. I had to beg everyone for money. The Xbox is from my uncle because he is epic, but it was only 4g so I had to save up and by a memory card.
And finally the laptop is something my mom saved up for, and it's only for her job. I actually can't use it to play games, so it's useless to me.
So to all the people who think I'm rich, Screw you guys!