I don't update which means I hate you

If you are to stupid to tell, that title was sarcasm.

Ok I may have just offended some people XD

What a great way to start a rant. Yay. Anyways, back to the original point of this rant!

So as you as you may have noticed(or not) I haven't been updating recently. There are some reasons for this. 1.) I lost almost all of the chapters for infection because when I resent my iPad, icloud was to stupid and din't back it up! 2.) It's almost the end of the year and that means tests. A lot and finally I am just not in the mood to write, it's not like I'm doing this on purpose!

But a lot of people think that. They think me not updating is like some sort of revenge. Some weird wicked way of revenge. I don't know why u would ever do that. You peeps out there have done everything to be nice. You read my books, comment and vote! There would be no reason to be mad!

Sure there are the occasional haters, but what do you expect? Everyone can't love you...

Well not unless you force them too...

Is that the right too?

Anyways! I don't update because I hate you, I do it because I can't. I feel so bad when I break my update schedule, but Wattpad can't be my main priority when I have school. Maybe I will update today. I have about 2 hours of free time, so who knows.

And sorry about the lack of rants, that end up being short :(

I'm gonna post a chapter for Fearsome 4

You should check it out

DJUnicorn★彡™