Backstabbing friends and bullies

Okay, so this one will be a little more serious, and that's because it happens to people around me all the time, and it makes me wanna punch someone.

I hate to be sexist, but mostly girls do this. Not all girls! In fact there are barely any girls who do this, but in my experience it's mostly girls. Anyways what people tend to do, is they say that they are you friend, then they go around talking bad about you. I know that 99% of you people know what I'm talking about, but there is always that 1% of people who grow up pampered and completely loved by everyone they meet.

Now this whole backstabbing thing happened to me in my 6th grade year. These girls took a picture of me while I was about to sneeze, so I had this really weird face. It was also the day my mom forced me to wear a REALLY ugly shirt, so I ended up looking like a wreck on the picture. The girls then posted it to instagram, and I was humiliated. Made fun of for a while. They even got me to start crying.

I was made fun of even more for crying(makes sense now that I look back on it.) and I was pissed the f*ck off. Luckily teachers got involved, and they made the girl get rid of the pictures. Though that didn't stop them. The girls still emailed the pictures to each other so they would always have it.

Sure the girl who tool the picture wasn't my friend,(one of the only people I would LOVE to punch in the face) but the people who laughed at me were. Luckily I was able to recover from that, and I became a whole new person. I no longer cry at school, I no longer get upset when people say harsh things, I'm mentally stronger then I was.

Now that's just me. Not everybody is able to recover like I did. Some people hurt themselves because they are depressed. I don't do that, but if you do, then please stop. If you want to stop the problem then talk to a adult. I know I'm sounding like a teacher, but it's true. Teachers can help.

The weird thing is that in my 7th grade year, the girl who made fun of me asked me to play truth or dare. She then dared me to hug her, then all her friends said the same dare. I didn't want to do it, because I was only playing the game because one of my friends dragged me over, but then they said I can't back down from a dare. I did it, and later that day they tried to start a rumor that I grinned on her... That didn't work, but if it did no one would believe my story.

Point of the matter is, you can't trust people who bully you no matter how nice they seem. Take the offer that they give you, but always watch your back. Some things can be to good to be true. That's all I really have to say. The next rant will be happy. Promise ^-^