YouTube comments

Ok, so we all have been there. And by there I mean youtube, and by we, I mean... Well we.. But this rant isn't about the videos, it's about the evil comments that lay within.

I don't know why, but people feel so obligated to say stupid things, then bring up stupid arguments. I.e. Someone will say "Welcome to the 301 club! How tough are you?" Then someone else will come along and be like "OMG THAT IS SO OVER USED!" Then the first guy will go ape and just start cussing, while the other guy starts cussing back, and then some random person is all like: "subscribe to me!" then it will be like freaking World War 3 down in the comments!

WHY!?

Why is that no matter what you say, someone is going to contradict you and then create a argument! There is honestly no point, because no matter what you say back, the person is just gonna keep on going! There is no winning! Kinda like Flappy Bird! You get far, then you die.

._. Actually that's not like flappy bird...

Bad comparison...

You get what I meant though right?

No?

Okay I'll continue...

The comments have turned from a nice place to see what people though of the video, to a evil hell hole where people cuss and say random racial crap. I can actually see why PewDiePie turned off his comments...

Now I'm fine with people self advertising in the comments. How else are you suppose to get famous? Though here,s t toro le, with- Whoah what the heck? Toro le? Autocorrect!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's the problem with doing that: people are just gonna get mad at you, and then people will get mad at them , and we are back in square one...

*sigh*

I think that there should be like a automatic report thing in youtube comments, kinda like here. Except they read it over, and take what they say into context before they repot. I.e. Someone quotes the video, and it has some swearing. Fine. Someone starts saying tons of racist things. Reported.

Sadly I don't think that will ever happen.... It'd be nice, but it won't happen. Yet... Maybe in like 10 years, when there is no more Facebook.

Did you know that staples bought Office Depot?

:O

Comment what you think about.... Well everything bellow... Oh and please don't start fighting over random crap XD