Minecarft nonstop

Yay 20 rants! Now I know that may not seem like much, but it's a start! Anyways let's get started!

So if you took a look at my page right now, you would say that this(like the previous rant) is a hypocritical rant. Now it kinda is. Kinda. Though I don't play much MC anymore, so leave meh alone!

There are a lot of people who only play Minecraft, all day everyday. I kid you not. I think that that's(lol) kinda stupid. And when I mean kinda I mean play a different game! Sure Minecraft is cool, but it's time to play something else! I only play minecarft when I really have nothing left do with my life.

Now I understand if you play Minecraft every now and then; I'm fine with that. Maybe if you play every everyday, but to do things like meet up with Minecraft addict friends or build a map for someone.

Point is no one should play a game that much. You know you play Minecraft to much, if you have A: minded out all of your world, B: built a actual castle(village in all) plus a giant city, plus done many many many more things. Thats to much.

Now I can't say that having a obsession is weird, because I obsess over things all the time, I.e 5 nights at Freddy's, this site, and much more...

I really need a life :P

Anyways this rant isn't about me, it's about those people who only play Minecraft, it's like their life. Minecraft is love, they say. Minecraft is life.

That was even more weird, I should just stick to ranting...

Point of all that is people play Minecraft to much. I used to be one of those people, but I eventually got bored after I did everything you could possibly do and more. All I do now is creative, and that's when I am really really really really really really bored. I know kids who their entire existence is just to play Minecraft. Kinda weird.

Why did the game become so huge? I don't actually know. all I know is people play it way to much, it can get a little out of hand. And when I mean a little, I mean a lot. A very much lot...

.-.

I don't know where I was going with this, all I know is that there should be a limit on how much someone can play a game before they are classified a addict.

That's just my opinion...

I mean that's why you're here right?

No?

Oh...