Nonstop talkers

Now for anyone who knows me irl, they know that I talk.... A lot.... So this may be a hypocritical rant... Anyways let's get started!

So we all know those people. The ones who talk nonstop. And I am one of those people, but I know when to stop. Some people don't. If you have a younger sibling, then you know what I'm talking about. If you don't.... Well you are lucky :P anyways there are people who talk at the worst times, and you kinda wanna shank them. I.e. You just woke up, it's early, and the person's like: "HEY DJUNICORN! HOW YA DOIN? HOW DID YOU SLEEP? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK? ANSWER ME! ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

.-.

My brother is like that.

Richard: lol

Dude you can't say lol! You just.... You just gotta lol.....

Anyways back to the rant;

No one really likes those people! They need to learn that you can stop talking every now and then! I'm pretty sure it's good for your brain or something...

Wow I used a lot of ...

Another thing is when I wake up(and I think this applies to everyone) I don't wanna listen to anyone ramble on. Even if you are the girlfriend that I wish I had, I don't wanna listen to you talk that early.

Richard: ha ha you don't have a girlfriend!

Ha ha you don't have hands!

Richard: you didn't have to take it there!

:/ idek right now...

Richard: dafudge?

So point is, there is a point when talking is funny, then it's just annoying... Very annoying... Like I want you to rofl into a pit of lava....

Jk....

Lol....

Swag....