Those directioners

Is that even how you spell it? I'm talking about the 1D fans. Meh.

I'm tired of saying this, but I'll say it one last time.

THIS IS NOT MADE TO OFFEND ANYONE!

There. Now I can begin.

So everyone knows that person. The one who is madly in love with one direction. I know tons of people like that.

They. Are. Crazy.

Well at least where I am.

They be like "OMFG I CAN'T WAIT TO MARRY ONE DIRECTION AND HAVE 10 KIDS IN THEN HAVE 10 MORE!!! I LOVE THEM AND I WANNA MARRY ALL OF THEM AND HAVE KIDS WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE!"

Whoa there! First off why would you want to marry someone who's like 10 years older then you? I get it if you're a adult. But a 13 year old girl? Nope.

Plus why would they come to some random middle/high school and start dating random girls? If it was a normal person, that would be creepy. Very creepy. I'm not even sure that's legal!

Now let's say that in some play of events, they did marry you. Why would they want to wake up to someone who's like "I know everything about you! Last night I didn't sleep because I was memorizing your snoring patterns! Oh and breakfast is ready already! I know exactly how you like your eggs! Also I heard you like funny girls so I decided to make jokes! Here's one! Why did the chicken cross the road? 69!!! Lololololol!!!"

Okay so maybe that joke was funny...

THATS OFF TOPIC!

Anyways, I think it would be a little(a LOT) creepy if someone(THOUSANDS OF TEENAGE GIRLS!) knew everything about me. I need my privacy yo!

Next topic is how they react if you don't love 1D. (Hehehhehehe get it! You don't love one D?)

I'm a guy so I think its weird to be ogling over them. I said that to a girl and she was like

"WHAT!" Insert shocked/hurt face here. "I HOPE YOU BURN IN THE FIREY PITS OF-" Yeah you get the point. They freak out if you don't love their imaginary boyfriends.

I think it'd be better if they crushed on guys there age! (Hint me!) instead of random singers who are to old for them!

That was just my ¢2 (two cents)

So astalabyebye

DJUnicorn