The New Watty's

Ok, so only people who have had wattpad for at least a year can understand this. I've had it for almost 2 years now, so I have seen like every Version of wattpad. Anyways, last year's wattys had all these categories that you could enter in like Video games and TV, or YouTuber fanfictions. Now, they've just bunched everything into one big category!
Only reason I really don't like that, is because Adopted By YouTubers will be going up against actually writers who are professional! And the worst part is there is no restrictions! Last time if you wanted to enter in a good category, your story had to be done and at least 30 pages. Now as long as you enter the #Watty2014 tag, you're entered.

Another reason why I hate that, is because there is this book I'm reading, it's basically random rants and stuff, and it's gonna be entered in the watty's! It's not even done and it will be going up against me!I spent so much time trying to make sure that my book will pass 30 pages, then BOOM! I only had to have 1 chapter finoshed to enter!

UGH!

Okay, that last part came our wrong. I didn't make the book long just for the watty's... I was originally gonna enter adventures in videogames, but then Adopted By YouTubers became more poplar, so I'm like: "I should probably enter this in the Watty's..."

And that's what I did.

Back to the original point, I think that they should go back to the original version, if you like it or not. I get that not everyone gets to enter, but it's more fair. Then again even though everyone gets to enter, it's still not fair, so either way it's not gonna be easy.

I actually told my mom about this new Watty thing, she had the exact same reaction as mine.

Am I the only one who thinks that?

Comment what you think.