[SL] Porn popups/ads

P.S. These are going to start to get personal. I might start using not so good language in some rants. [SL] means strong language. I still won't swear though. I might just bleep it out like t*is.

Okay, so we've all come across these before: the ads for porn sites! I hate them! Why? Because we are children(teens), and we don't need to see this stuff!

What's worse is that my ads aren't just for some random porn site, they're for cheating housewives who wanna make love!

Why the h*ll what you put it out there that you cheat on your husband? Plus you're asking for sex!?

It just makes me so mad!

One time I got this popup, where it was actual chat! What I mean is that I could talk directly to this person through the popup.

Only way I knew this, was that I said: this isn't right.

Then the person said: F you mother-f-ing peace of S.

Then I closed the popup and continued on my way to my site.

That was not my worst encounter actually, that was my best! My worst was when I turned on my iPad, went to this sheet music site, then a full screen ad came on with naked teenage girls!!

Then with my look my brother came in.

I had to explain to my parents that it was a ad, and I just wanted to get free sheet music.

Stupid ads.

Y U NO NOT RUIN MY LIFE!?!

Richard: Banana

JDJAHSGGAHSGSGAYSYAJSHSUWH!!!!!

Ugh I'm done with this one. It's going to be short also