People who are anoying on purpose

Okay so I'm starting to rant more! Yaay! Anyways, today's rant is something that makes me so mad I could drown a kitten! Then again I don't like cats, so I guess that's actually not all that bad for me....

O.O Whoah.

Continuing on with the rant, today we are talking about people who just like to be annoying because they think its funny. Now I'll admit, I do it sometimes, but I know when to stop. Some people(mostly kids) don't. For example, there is a kid at our school who likes to just walk around and hug people. I'd be fine with that if he'd do it every now and then, but this kid does it to everyone like every hour! I'd be in P.E. doing P.E. stuff, and he'd be like have a hug! Then he would strangle me.

Yeah it's weird. I know.

People started to get annoyed very fast,(I mean who wouldn't?) and some people would try to avoid him at all costs. He tried to hug me one time, so I ran away. Seemed like it would solve the problem, but guess what. HE STARTED TO CHASE ME!

That is stepping over the boundry of down right normal, and straight up creepy!

I would be in the lunch room, I turn around: "Have a hug!"

I'd be drinking from the drinking fountain I would turn around: "Have a hug!"

I would be leaving school! "Have a hug!"

He would be everywhere! And that my friends is when you take it to far. Every now and then is fine, but when you follow people around, that's when you should rethink what you are doing and call it off!

BEING ANNOYING ON PURPOSE IS NOT FUNNY!!!!

Du u liek dis? Dis iz anoying & pple wod h8 dis! Wat if i rote liek dis all da tym? Wod dis b funny?

Point being, it really makes me wanna punch you where the sun don't shine, and I don't think any of us want that!

Right?

So STAHP. Go be annoying to someone else like your imaginary girlfriend!(or boyfriend.) And the reason I said that, is because people who tend to be annoying all the time, usually have not that many friends. And if you don't have many friends, you don't have a girlfriend. That's just logic. Now please don't spam with hate comments!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

DJUnicorn💎™