Anoying Wattpaders

Okay, so you people who just use Wattpad to read, will never understand this truly as much as us writers, but if you still wanna read, feel free ^-^

Okay, so this has been happening a lot to me, mostly on adopted by youtubers. I will post a chapter, and then minutes later I will have a comment saying: Cool chapter, but update faster! Post another chapter now!

._. (I use that face a lot XD)

Do you guys seriously think I have no life? That I sit on my iPad all day everyday! Just cuz I'm on a log doesn't mean I have time to always write! 69% of the time I'm on, I'm just answering some inboxes, then I leave! I don't have time to write all the time! I like to do normal people things like talk to chairs and stuff.....

Wait that's not normal....

Oh.

.....

I'm still doing things outside of wattpad is the point! If you want to find a good book that has tons of chapters go check out OliviaLovesSnow! Her first book sis has over 100 chapters! Maybe that'll satisfy you! And if not go read a paulfrank123 book because those are super long chapters! My point is don't bug me to update because it won't help.

At all.

~o~o~o~

This next part is about people who think they are "being critics"

Honestly some constructive criticism could help me. I'm not the best writer, and I know I can use some help. It's just how people say it, and what they say. Once this person was like:

"Dis bok iz gud, but u shld fx spelling plz. Liek srsly it ain't kewl al da spelling mistakes!"

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ

When I saw that I sighed, left wattpad, shutdown my iPad, and walked away. A couple hours later I came back and deleted the comment, then I blocked the user.

Point being please don't ever tell me to fix stuff when you are speaking in a way that barely anyone understands! If that's what makes you cool these days, then yoloswiggityswag!

.-.

Well then.

Another annoying thing is when people tell me that my book has short chapters and they write books that are like 3 sentences per chapter! I once read this story by some hater, and he had no punctuation at all. Also his book didn't have actual chapters, he just adds onto the old chapter, so the boom ended up being 10 pages long. Oh and I forgot that he didn't know how to spell. Example apples was spelled eipeles.(spell check said wipe less?) Only reason I'm talking about this guy is because he was my BIGGEST hater ever. Talking about how much Hunting Herobrine sucked. He said that his story had a better plot, when it was about Minecraft vampires, but they're not actually vampires they're adventure time people, and the main character is stuck in Minecraft, but it's not really Minecraft, and everyone can fly....

That was a long paragraph...

I think I should stop now...