Raising minimum wage

Okay, so recently it's been in the news-

1st trumpet goose eating monkey lobster: TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

That people want to raise minimum wage to $15 a hour.

That'd be great.

If they worked for it!

I don't know if it's just me, but whenever I go to McDonalds, they either A. Mess up your order. Or B. Take 5 years on slapping a bun some meat, and some condiments on.

How hard is that?

If you actually did your work the right way, then I'd love to raise minimum wage! The funny part, is that's its only fast food workers!

At subway(which is the best) they NEVER EVER TEVER mess up your order. Is it because you're right there watching them? Or is it because they just are magical?

Magical like this small business burger place around the corner from my house. They're run by 2 people,(who happen to be the cashier and the cooks, and the dishwasher) and they've never messed up a order, AND they have good food!

Now why can't McDonalds be like that?

I'd raise minimum wage to $20 a hour!

I know that they're other reasons why they shouldn't raise minimum wage like small business people not being able to afford this, but that's another rant for another day.

1st trumpet goose eating monkey lobster: Are you actually going to do that?

Nope. I'm lazy.

1st trumpet goose eating monkey lobster: but you're in soccer!

I know right!

You know what, I'm going to be done with this rant. Why? Cuz I kinda forgot what I was talking about :P

For the lolz

:3