McDonalds & all those fast food Resturaunts

Sadly, We've all been in one of these restaurants whether we like it or not. You know which ones I'm talking about...

This next rant is going to be about the sucky service the have, the rude workers/people, and worst of all.......

THE BATHROOMS!!!!

Whenever you say bathrooms, I think of the bathroom at my house.(don't we all?) Full Cleaned once a week, everyone cleans up their messes, and everything is fine and dandy! ^-^

Now when you go to the bathroom's in 97% of the fastfood restaurants, it's like rules don't even exist! There's wet toilet paper everywhere, the mirrors are covered in gang logo's, and most of the toilets have lone poop in them!

The last one just scares me.

One day I was at Burger King, and I needed to take a number 2, so I went to the stalls, and EVERY. SINGLE. STALL. HAD. BROWN. POOPY. WATER. Yep gross right? Yeah well at least you're just hearing about it. I had to smell and see it! It was horrible! So then I told one of the workers about it, they got mad at me! Why? I don't even know.

That actually happened to me twice. Well the whole worker thing. The second time I went, the uniral wouldn't stop flushing, so I went and told a guy working about it. He have me stank eye, then he went in the bathroom and did absolutely nothing. I know this, because I went back in the bathroom, and it was like I had walked into the YMCA swimming pool. Wet, dirty, and random 5 year olds screaming. No seriously there was a kid like: "OHMYGAWSHTHEREISWATERONTHEFLOORANDITSWET!!!!!!! JASON I'M STARTLED!"

._.

And that concludes my rant about the bathrooms. What's next?

🔲 sucky service

🔲 rude people

☑️ bathrooms

Okay time for sucky service *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Wait gotta check that off!

☑️ sucky service

🔲 rude people

☑️ bathrooms

There. Now les go!

Okay, so 69% of the time, I get horrible, service. And when I mean 69%, I actually mean 99%. And when I mean sucky service, I mean waiting 10 FREAKING MINUTES FOR SOME MEAT AND BREAD!

Richard: don't forget the cheese!

Shut up.

Then the food is cold, and they end up messing up your order anyways. That always confused me! If it takes 10 minutes to do this, then it better be darn close to perfect! But it's not. What are they doing back there? Playing candy crush, then throwing random things together!?

Richard: dude candy crush is the legit stuff brah!

Are you smoking!?

Richard: nah brah! Dis is wats kewl now! All da bro's r acting liek dis brah!

Mother of god.

Anyways it's so annoying! Then everyone is like: we need to raise minimum wage! We need more money to by more candy crush lives!

Richard: what about the 1% of the time when you get good service?

That is the time when I want to hug someone. It rarely ever happens, but sometimes we get cool order people. One time I was at wendy's drive thru, and we were taking a while to order, and my mom says: "Sorry we'll be a sec!"

Then the guy working the drive thru was like: "That's fine, I'm here till 10!"

Okay maybe that was just funny to me......

Richard: BACK 2 DA LIST!

️☑️sucky service

🔲 rude people

☑️ bathrooms

Check that off!

️☑️sucky service <-- Whoah what happened to the sucky? Meh.

☑️ rude people

☑️ bathrooms

There are so many rude people who work/go to fast food restaurants! One time I was with my friend,(who is a little short) and this lady was like: "Hey is that kid with you? He looks a little young!"

I then said: "He's my age."

So then the lady said: "WOW! He's a midget!"

(・_・; Mind blown.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I did a weird nod/smile, then slowly walked away. I told my friend, and he was pissed off. He looked like he was about to shank someone.

Don't even get me started on the wor-

WE INTERRUPT THIS RANT WITH SOME BREAKING NEWS! COD ADVANCED WARFARE COMES OUT IN NOVEMBER OF THIS

YEAR! ALSO IOS 8 COMES IN THE FALL, AND SO WILL IPHONE 6! ALSO KIDS ARE NOW REPEATING THIS FRAISE: #YOLOSWAG69BUTTSCHICKENSALSAINYOURMOM!