People who get offened to easily

Ok, now I can tell that a lot of you may think that this is rude, but that's not what I think :P

There are to many people out there who just get offended way to easily. Obviously you aren't one, other wise you wouldn't be reading this. But there are people like that, and I think it's just stupid. If you mention race in anything you say people are like: "STFU YOU RACISTS MOTHER TRUCKER!"

And then there are those people who get hurt over something you tell them even though they expect it. I.e. I told a kid I found this joke out, but it wasn't funny, and very rude.

He then said: ok tell me!

I replied with ok here it is! Why can't orphans play baseball?

"I don't know why?"

"Because they don't know where home is."

He then went all ape on me even though I warned him! It's his fault, so why is he mad at me? Next time you ask for something make sure you actually want it! I can't go around asking people to tell me things then proceed to get upset when they get mad!

Now I know that that(lul) was not a funny joke, it was actually kinda disrespectful, but that doesn't make it ok! He new it was coming! And this isn't just my owner scenario.

Now a days you tell someone shut up, or go away, and they go running to the teacher to try and get you in trouble! I know for sure it didn't use to be like that! I can take my brother as a example.

He's being annoying and I'm like: "I've told you many times to stop being annoying and you don't listen. Please shut up."

He then goes crying to my mom, and thank god my mom was like: Really? REALLY?

Then we had to solve it ourselves, and that just lead to me trying to do math with my brother screaming and crying at me in the background....

Yeah....

Back to the original point: PEOPLE NEED TO STOP GETTING BUTTHURT IF YOU TELL THEM SOMETHING!

I know I sure don't. Infact today on my bus I got in a argument with some fat Mexican kid and he was like: At least I have 1 friend unlike you who has zero!

And I just laughed and replied: at least I don't try and be cool like you.

Both at shut him up. The look on his face was like a deer in headlights. I'm suprised he didn't reply with with I don't.

I should rant about people like that next

〠 ➗ △☆ ← WTF

Whoa

♭♪

Ilumanati confirmed.