Anoying little kids

Okay, so we all know them.

You know who!

The little kids that have no manners what so ever.

I'm not talking about table manners, but common sense manners.

They drive me insane!!!!!

One time I was at the store buying stuff for a ice cream party with my mom. We went over to a display that had chocolate sauce bottles in it. We took one because we needed them, and after that I kid you not, a 5 year old, came running at the display and he slammed it to the ground sending chocolate sauce bottles everywhere! The kid then kicked the bottles around and ran towards his "Mom"

My jaw dropped to the ground, and so did my moms. I've never seen manners that bad before!

My mom then walked up to the lady and was like "Um your kid just knocked down that display thing of chocolate sauce!"

The mom just looked at my mom. "So?"

"Some should help clean up!"

"I'm excuse me, but I don't think your his mother!"

'"No I'm not, it's just bad manners!"

"How draw you say my kid has bad manners!?" The lady snapped at my mom.

"Why don't you clean it up and prove me wrong!"

The lady groaned and walked over to the chocolate stand. I was expecting her to pick them all up, but she just picked up one bottle and dropped it on the side of the box.

"There!" She growled. She then grabbed her son and walked away.

Now that's just bad when you also have bad manners! I mean you're teaching them to the kid! That's probably where he got then from.

Yeesh.

Oh but wait I'm not done!

After the kid left, the shop worker passed by the knocked over chocolate sauce stand, and like us his jaw dropped.

"Did you do this?!" He asked.

"No."

After that, we helped clean up the sauce bottles, and the family was kicked out of the store. The end.

Back to my original point: WHY!?

Kids like that grow up to be gangsters or drug dealers, or McDonalds workers!

I know kids who started that way, but they changed.

FOR THE WORST.

They started out doing small things, and then they grew up to beat up people.

*sigh*

I'm done ranting.

Dancing chickens!

Annnnnnnnnd......

LLAMAS WITH HATS!!!!!!!!