Forbidden Enchantment: Chapter 8

[Hola! New chapter! Dedicated to bluebuffy, my new awesome fan! xD Hope you all like! Btw, I have a goal! To get to 50 votes before I get to 1,500 reads! Help me out? Remember! More votes + comments = quicker uploads! Easy maths! =P Rofl...yah...3NJOY!]

Recap...

I was now in what I would call the empty part of the school. There didn’t seem to be any students nearby; just empty rooms, possibly unneeded classrooms or something.

Feeling that this place was more or less deserted, I quickly turned around and began walking down the slightly dusty corridor once again. As I was about to turn a corner, a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist and pulled me into a small room.

Before I even had a chance to scream, hands covered my mouth.

Chapter Eight: Threats and Laughs

I was shoved into a small janitor’s closet type thing. It was dark in there; really dark. I tried to move, but the arms around me didn’t let up. I squirmed, trying to get out of the hold, but the person was much stronger than me. Somehow, they managed to shut the door while holding me at the same time, but had let go of the hand over my mouth.

‘LET GO OF ME!’ I screeched as loud as I could. I tried to get out of his grasp once again, the adrenaline aiding me.

‘Stop that!’ the gruff voice answered me, and I was immediately still.

My heart was pounding a million times a minute and sweat was starting to break on my forehead. I was scared; very, very scared. A feeling of dread started filling up in me again, from the depths of my mind. The voice...reminded me of someone...but it wasn’t him... it couldn’t be... but it was so startlingly similar...

Suddenly, the person flicked on the light switch, letting go of me. I immediately backed away from him, to the polar opposite of the small room. I looked up into the black eyes of...Aaron!? I shook my head, thinking no! It couldn’t be him. As I scrutinised his face, I realised it wasn’t him, but in fact someone who looked frightfully like him. Not his features, exactly, but the eyes. They were one and the same, almost, but his seemed darker?

But why did this person pull me into this room? I glanced around the dusty area with overflowing shelves and spider webs, wondering what the hell was going on.

‘W-why did you p-pull me in?’ I asked, almost in a whisper. My voice quivered, the complete badass attitude gone.

‘Not so strong now, are we?’ he asked with a sneer. He was towering over me, his tall figure directly over mine. I felt like a small cat cornered up, a wolf about to jump on me.

His words hit me right to the bone. No, I wasn’t strong now; I never was. He had stripped off all my masks, and I felt so empty, so scared and so hollow.

‘W-what do you want?’ I asked, trying so very hard to get the quiver out of me voice.

‘I want you to get lost’, he ordered.

‘What?’ I asked, not sure if I had heard him right. I didn’t even know who this person was-I had even said anything to him and he wanted me to get lost!? ‘What did I do?’ The annoyance was bubbling up inside of me, overcoming the fear.

‘It’s not what you did do; it’s what you will do. Now leave, or I’ll have to make you’, he grabbed my shoulders in a deathly grip as he spoke his words, looking straight into my eyes.

Blood pumped through my as I struggle to decipher the meaning of his words. What I will do? I shook my head and looked up to ask him what he was talking about.