Forbidden Enchantment: Chapter 34

NB NB NB NB NB ---- >>>I KNOW I said that this was going to be the last chapter but GOD I can't help myself. the ending of this one.. rofl. Anyway! This is coming to an end though, so PRETTY PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT to get a dedication! You know you want em! xD Course you do! xD And I LOVE you all! xD You've given me so many reads and votes! 252! O.O WHOAAA >.> 17 000 reads!? EPIC >.> Lord knows how many comment.. 314? Lol, I love keeping track of these tihngs. :D Enjoy! :F MY GOAL: 300 VOTES. PLEASE HELP THE CAUSE! Benefits, you may ask?? You make this writer happy! WHOOO! >.> lol. Oh! and something else...(whoa, this is getting long.. I was sure it was something important--) oh yeah (<- rofl) I am being a rebel and not proofreading. KAHHH. But if you see something, point it out? DANKS LIKE!

I was surprised though, that after a moment of silence, I felt arms starting to pull me up. My eyes shot open in arm as I was stood up, to see that it was no more than Aiden, who had a neutral expression on his face. Thank you, I thought in my mind, although I did not say it out loud. But for some reason, Aiden responded to my words, his hold around me stiffening, as he gazed at me with a stare that held nothing but surprise.

It hit me then. I was telepathic!?  

  34.

No Heather, not exactly, his voice rang in my head, which, although unnerved me, was something that I sound extremely intriguing.

How so? I thought back, trying not to look at him. Instead, I was keep a wary eyes on my father who had his arms crossed and was watching me through narrow slits, the entrance to his bare, unfeeling soul. Out loud, I spoke to him, “Glad we’ve come to an understanding then”. Crossing my arms too, a mimicked his composure, making him stiffen further. This was good, I supposed, since it showed that I did have some power on him, if not a lot. Although maybe just enough . . .

I’ll explain later, Aiden rushed, He knows what we’re doing and he’s wants us to stop.

I shot him a rueful expression, shaking my head. Instead of talking telepathically though, I decided to speak aloud. No matter how angry Johann got with me, there was not much he would be able to do besides leaving empty threats. Maybe they would be a form of solace for him, or some sort of reassurance that he would be able to control some of what was going on around him. As much as I hated to admit it, it was one of the things that were binding us together, besides the blood that coursed through my veins with every passing second. Sometimes I wished I could just tear those arteries out and let it all flow out so I could stand and declare myself as a separate entity, but that would also result in my death. Even though I was long past caring for that time when it would come, it would evade the purpose. My death was coming anyway, in January when I would turn eighteen. Inevitably, the pains to my side would grow, as would the disease—though thoughts of that reminded me that those pains had not yet resurfaced in quite a while. I was sure that they would, nonetheless, and when the time would come when they’d grow stronger than ever, I wouldn’t be ready for them. I’d only expect them with fear and sorrow, thinking that there should have been much more I could have done. I pulled myself out of my thoughts all the same, when I realised that I should have been saying something.

“Look, Johann”, I began, untwining my arms. “You want me to make a decision that affects every single thing on Earth and the Otherworld. I can’t make that decision since I don’t think it’s mine to make.” It was amusing, when my words seemed to shock Johann, whose eyebrows shot up higher than I thought possible. Tilting my head to one side, I also took in Aiden’s expression, which seemed thoughtful. No replies? I thought towards both of them, smiling to myself when both reacted to my words. I was definitely starting to like this telepathy thing I had going on here. It was almost as cool as . . . the telekinesis! I had all but forgotten about that, but who knew? Maybe it would come in useful during this encounter, but then that all depended on how well the situation was going to turn out.