Forbidden Enchantment: Chapter Four

[New chapter! woot! ^^ Obviously, because of school, I couldn't write as fast as I did the other chapters. Apologies to RockEr456...I kind of extended that half hour to an hour eh..?? Anyway, please vote! I want to get up to a higer place on the what's hot page ;p]

Recap...

I found my room easily enough and walked in with the card Grandma from administration had given me.

The first thing I did as I entered the room was drop my luggage, and lie down on the large, double bed. I let out a heavy sigh and sat up on the soft mattress.

As I ran a quick hand through my hair, there was a knock on my door.

 Chapter Four: Who is he?

Jennifer and Aisling Always were twin sisters who hailed from California. They came from a well off family, and their father was a well known CEO of a large corporate business. With their long thin, tan bodies, they were definitely California girls who spent most of their time in the sun. They were the splitting image of the other, with soft, brown, wavy hair that came down to the middle of their back, brown eyes, and the same mischievous gleam in their eyes.

Why am I telling you this? Well, let’s rewind a few minutes back.

<<>>><<<>>>

Sighing, I stood up and attended the door. Standing in front of me were two clones-no joke. Aliens had invaded earth after all.

‘Hi! I’m Jessica!’ one of the brunettes chirped.

‘And I’m Aisling!’ the other clone said.

‘And we are your mentors!’ They both said simultaneously, which was a tad freaky.

I gave them a nervous smile, not sure what to do next. ‘Well, I’m Heather... you probably know that already’. And I’m the girl who screams in her sleep.

‘Oh we know’, Aisling told me. ‘We’re your mentors, d’uh!’ she smiled before taking my hand and tanking me out of my room.

‘You need to be given the main tour first!’ Jessica wrapped my free arm and dragged me along with her sister. I sighed, knowing that I clearly didn’t have a choice in the matter, but maybe it wouldn’t be too bad getting to know this place...

‘Erm, well this is the common area for the girls in the eleventh grade, as you probably know. And down there is the boys’, but we usually hang out in one place unless...’ Jessica trailed off, and I nodded, not really paying attention to the mechanics of socialising in Elizabeth Keene. So I just fell into another meaningless daydream.

‘Ah now look! You bored her!’ Aisling suddenly spoke, making me come back to reality.

I looked around to see that we were in the main lobby again, Aisling facing her twin, hands on hips, pointing to me.

Jessica sighed. ‘No I am not’, she retorted, before turning to me again. ‘Am I?’

‘Well... yes’, I answered abruptly, giving her a rather serious look.

‘See!’ Aisling jabbed me with her fingers. ‘We need to do something more fun!’

Suddenly, my stomach grumbled. Aisling’s eyes lit up.

‘We can show you the ginormous cafeteria and have lunch now! And then we can finish les royal tours!’

‘Hm, I agree!’ I spoke up. ‘I only had breakfast’.

Jessica shrugged, seeming unperturbed from the insult at her tour guiding skills.  

The walk to the ‘dining hall’ as they called it was full of turns and long corridors, which I was sure I would have never had a hope in finding, if not for my very upbeat mentors.