Bentley

***smut chapter. Top Crowley as requested***

Crowley sat uncomfortably next to Aziraphale as he drove them back to the bookshop. Aziraphale was currently sitting in his light blue button down only. He'd peeled off his jacket and vest as the temperature was oddly warm for the time of year and they'd spent several hours outside.

Crowley tried not to stare at where Aziraphale was rolling up his sleeves. He'd always found it so attractive when Aziraphale did that, though he didn't do it often.

"Is something the matter?" Aziraphale asked as he glanced at a tense Crowley.

The demon only shook his head, not dragging his eyes from the road in front of him.

"Crowley, dear," Aziraphale reached out, placing a gently hand on the demon's leg. "You're barely going ten over the speed limit."

Crowley felt the heat under the angel's touch burn like fire. It spread and landed between his thighs causing an unwanted ache.

"I'm f-fine," Crowley stuttered trying to force the blood to rush anywhere else but where it was heading.

"Oh," Aziraphale noticed the tent in Crowley's pants then.

Crowley wanted to be embarrassed but he was far too concerned with the fact that Aziraphale hadn't removed his hand.

In fact, he was sliding it further up.

"I thought you were awfully pent up at dinner," the angel spoke like Crowley's erection explained it.

What? I wasn't," Crowley hissed in response.

"I could help," Aziraphale offered, his hand sliding further inward now.

"A-angel, I don't..." Crowley tensed further, but his pants grew tighter.

"You've been so stressed with work lately. I've done it before, I could do it with you," Aziraphale offered again.

"You what?" Crowley's head snapped away from the road and towards Aziraphale.

"Let me help you, dear," Aziraphale's finger slid over the button and zipper and they undid easily.

Crowley's hands gripped the wheel tighter.

"Just don't take your eyes off the road, promise?" Aziraphale slid his hand into the demon's pants freeing his erection.

Crowley only nodded.

What Aziraphale did next, Crowley hadn't seen coming.

The angel bent over and took Crowley into his mouth.

The demon let out an unintelligible hiss.

Aziraphale's mouth was warm and felt so good around him.

"Oh shit," he swore as the angel's tongue slid up the underside of his cock. He gripped even harder at the steering wheel.

Aziraphale bobbed expertly up and down as he swirled his tongue around the demon's length.

Crowley threw his head back. He wanted to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling but if he wasn't careful, he'd discorporate them both. However, when Aziraphale dipped, down taking the demon to the back of his throat, Crowley slammed on the breaks. "Fuck."

"Why'd you stop?" Aziraphale asked, sitting up, and glancing around in confusion. They were definitely on shop back road that wasn't the shop.

"Angel, I need...I need more," Crowley begged. The sight of Aziraphale's lips red and slightly puffy made the demon lick his own lips in want.

"Very well," Aziraphale nodded before unbuttoning his shirt.

Crowley gaped. This couldn't be real.

Aziraphale then snapped his fingers and the pair were now in the back seat.

Crowley's head was swimming. He had always dreamt of having sex with Aziraphale in the Bentley but he never even imagined sex with Aziraphale would ever happen.

Aziraphale slid down into the seat as he started to undo his own pants.

Crowley shook his head and got to business. He stripped off his own clothes as Aziraphale did the same.

"Are you-are you sure about this?" Crowley prayed Aziraphale wasn't teasing him.

"Oh stop. I know you saw me watching you sway your hips through the park. How obscene you are."

Crowley raised a surprised brow, he absolutely hadn't seen Aziraphale watching him. The idea only made his cock jump.

"Come here," Aziraphale huffed pulling Crowley on him.

Crowley gripped at the edge of the seat, his cock hitting Azirphale's between them.

A hiss escaped his lips as a gasp was drawn from Aziraphale.

Crowley reached down between them and with a slide of his finger Aziraphale was ready for him. He couldn't wait any longer. He'd been waiting years for this as it was.

"Last chance to back out, angel," Crowley's breathing was ragged as he spoke.

"No backing out," Aziraphale pulled Crowley back into a kiss.

The demons slid into him then, slowly, taking his time to let them both adjust.

"Crowley," the angel whined in pleasure.

Crowley closed his eyes, feeling every inch of his angel. He thrust slowly as Aziraphale clawed at his back, wanting more.

"Let me enjoy you, angel," Crowley spoke into his lips.

"It's not like you won't get to do it again," Aziraphale huffed impatiently.

Crowley faltered slightly. He was sure this would be a one time thing. He never imagined Aziraphale would agree again.

"Oh don't look so surprised. You're impossible to resist. Now stop teasing and-"

Crowley thrust hard, causing Aziraphale to gasp.

"I've dreamed of this day, angel," Crowley spoke into Aziraphale's ear.

"So have I," Aziraphale panted out with each thrust.

"Tell me what you want." If Crowley hadn't been so distracted by the feeling of his angel under him, he might have taken notice of the fact that Aziraphale had just admitted to dreaming of sex with Crowley.

"I want you," Aziraphale arched his back as Crowley pressed a kiss to the angel's chest.

"I'm already yours," Crowley spoke into the soft skin of the man under him.

"Oh, Crowley," Aziraphale clawed harder telling the demon he was close.

"Let go for me, angel," Crowley whispered into his ear.

Aziraphale, with a shout, did as Crowley said.

"Fuck," Crowley swore as he felt the warmth between them from Aziraphale's cum and the tightening around his own dick.

"Angel," he gasped as he reached his own climax.

Aziraphale brushed a damp strand from Crowley's forehead. "There, feel better?"

Crowley looked down into the angel's blue green eyes, "Did you mean it?"

"Mean what, my dear?"

"That you'd dreamt of this too."

Aziraphale smiled fondly before reaching up and pressing is lips to Crowley's. "For years."

Crowley's chest swelled with happiness at the angel's words.

(Request for herecomeschrispratt, hope it's okay)