Ticklish

Teasing was something Crowley enjoyed doing. He never did it maliciously, not with Aizraphale anyway, so when he discovered the angel was ticklish, he used the opportunity to tease Aziraphale with it every once in a while. It was usually just a tiny poke in the ribs or a little brush of fingers under his chin, nothing much. But today Aziraphale had been nose deep in a new book and Crowley was bored.

He had slipped into snake form, no bigger than a simply garden snake, and slithered along the back of the angel's chair and into his sleeve without being noticed.

Of course as soon as Crowley entered the sleeve, Aziraphale let out a yelp.

"Oh, Crowley," The angel set his book aside and attempted to wiggle his arm so the snake would slip out. However, Crowley wound himself around the angel's arm going further up.

The heavenly laugh Crowley adored fell from the angel's lips like a song.

"That tickles, Crowley, you wily little serpent," He laughed slipping his jacket off in the hoped that Crowley would slither out.

Crowley slipped around to the back, making his way around the angel's waist.

"Stop it," Aziraphale laughed harder unbuttoning his vest.

Suddenly Crowley stopped.

"You're such a sneaky little snake," Aziraphale sighed, his laughter dying down.

Aziraphale undid his button-down allowing Crowley to be free of him.

The demon instantly turned back to his human form and stopped the angel from putting his shirt back on.

"What's this, angel?" Crowley had stopped his tickling at the feel of several scars along his back.

"Oh, that's nothing," Aziraphale waved a dismissive hand attempting to put the shirt on once again.

"That's not nothing, Aziraphale, angels don't scar," Crowley's tone was suspicious and concerning at the same time.

"They do, if the weapon making them is forged in heaven," Aziraphale insisted.

"Heaven did this to you?" Crowley trailed a finger gently along one of the narrow scars. He didn't know why he was surprised. Heaven wasn't much better than hell in his opinion.

"Gabriel was rather fond of his whip," Aziraphale tried once more to put his shirt back on. This time Crowley didn't stop him.

"When? Why?" the demon wanted to know what his angel could have possibly done to warrant such a punishment.

"I lost my flaming sword, as you remember. And I'm sure you recall the frivolous miracles he wasn't a fan of," Aziraphale tried to dismiss it like the punishment had been deserved.

"That bastard. Why didn't you tell me, angel?" Crowley frowned as he watched Aziraphale pull his vest back on.

"I'd hoped you'd never see them," the angel looked embarrassed.

"You don't have to hide things like that from me, I could have-"

"Could have what? Done something? That's precisely why I didn't tell you," Aziraphale cut in hastily. He knew Crowley would have been livid if he'd known what Gabriel had done.

"He'll never hurt you like that again. I'll make sure of it," Crowley lifted Aziraphale's chin.

"Now I've sullied your mood," Aziraphale pouted slightly, "Perhaps next time you won't slither into my clothes." He gave a small smirk.

"But tickling you is so much fun, angel."

"And what could be so fun about that?"

"I love listening to your laugh," Crowley answered before stretching out on the couch.

Aziraphale flushed a bright scarlet color.

"This book, you seem rather enthralled with it, will you read to me, angel?" Crowley asked, reading the summary on the back cover.

Aziraphale's face lit up, "Of course my dear," He lifted Crowley's feet so he could sit down.

Crowley closed his eyes and listened to his angel read to him. It wasn't as adoring as his laugh but it was still one of Crowley's favorite things.

(Request for Mythical_Lei, PancakeCat2007, and dlatxne_, hope it's okay)

P.s. I tried 😭😭