What happens in Vegas, Never Stays in Vegas

(Unedited)

"Its so hot...." Taraji groaned throwing the blanket off of herself.

She frowned in her sleep still feeling the heat on her. Trying to roll on to her back she whined feeling restriction. Struggling she froze when she felt her body being pulled into more heat, a cool breath hitting her neck. Turning her head she let out a blood curdling scream. One that frightened the man, his eyes popped open making her scream louder kicking him off the bed. He landed with a hard thump. The bedside lamp crashed to the floor shattering. A deep groaning coming from the floor.

Jumping up she felt the breeze on her body. Looking down she screamed snatching the blanket off the bed to cover herself. A hand grabbed the bed slowly pulling up a body revealing a man staring at her in confusion.

"Who are you!?" He snapped getting up, she squealed covering her eyes making him look down. He closed his eyes pinching the bridge of his nose and grabbed the pillow to cover his exposed member.

"Okay, Okay. It's covered, my name's Terrence. What's yours?" He asked as he slowly started to move. She screamed picking up a case and throwing it at him. He ducked barely missing being knocked out.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He snapped marching her way. Taraji screamed jumping onto the bed.

"Help! HELP!" She screamed making his eyes buck. He lunged at her grabbing her legs she felt her body be slammed into the bed. She panicked slapping and clawing at him as he tried to restrain her.

"RAPPPPPPPP...." He slapped a hand down on her mouth muffling her scream, pinning her hands down he caught his breath. The only thing stopping their bodies from touching was the blanket nestled between them.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" He roared she froze staring into his eyes before she burst into tears.

"Shit calm down sweetheart, i didnt mean to scare you...fuck!......Why are you breathing like that. Don't hyperventilate, if I move my hand promise you won't scream?" He asked she nodded her head. Slowly moving his hand he was rewarded with a piercing scream. Clamping a hand back over her mouth he cursed.

"Can't trust you, noted. Look calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you. My name's Terrence, i don't remember what happened last night but give me time to overcome this hangover and we'll figure it out. It's clear we slept together but....." He paused when her years stared freely flowing.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" He rushed out moving his hand this time getting sobs.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked looking her over until his eyes noticed a red stain on the sheets.

He looked back at her and cursed. Getting up she curled into a ball and sobbed louder. Running his hand through his hair he looked around the room. Condom rapper after condom wrapper everywhere, close by were used condoms. He shook his head navigating his way around the glass into the bathroom. Running her bath water he went to go get her. Touching her covered thigh scared her, she kicked connecting with his face.

"Fuckkkkkkkkk!" He hissed pinching his now bleeding nose. She sat up looking at him, sorry on the tip of her tounge but his furious eyes had her words choking her.

"GET IN THE FUCKING TUB!" He barked her way, she didn't have yo be told twice she jetted into the bathroom locking the door.

Getting into the water she sighed the hot water easing the hard ache between her legs. Laying her head on the wall she started to cry again. It's your 21st birthday they said, you need to live life they said, it'll be fun they said, dad never let's you do anything they said. Now look at her no longer a virgin with some strange angry naked man in the next room.