The BOSS

[Unedited.]

(Power play pt.2)

Two months had passed since she signed that damn contract. She was excited at first, ready for all he had to offer. Could you believe that since she signed it he had only bed her twice? Two days out of 60! She wanted all his attention yet he was more focused on the new toy launch, and eyeing his skinny PA. She hated that bitch! Terrence never smiled, but with her he smirked constantly.

Here Taraji was coming to talk to him about business, only to see that bitch sitting at the edge of his desk. Kekeing and carrying on. She stood feeling her temper skyrocketing. Stomping over to his desk she dropped her paperwork down. His chuckle stopped as he looked up at her. His jaw ticking at her.

Taraji looked over at the woman still sitting on her desk, looking her up and down she rose a brow then stomped off. Both watched her walk off, she slammed the door on the way out just to do it. Chuckles broke out into the room.

"And that's what you want?" His PA teased, Terrence hummed fixing the mess Taraji made.

"Yeah, she's my little brat." He spoke proudly.

"Brat is right. Poor thing looked like she wanted to cry."

"She's showing out Emery." Terrence spoke looking over his desk to mane sure everything is back to normal.

"Why? You not giving your little Brat attention?" She asked, he sighed.

"I'm giving her plenty of attention." He corrected.

"Well send her my way. I'll train her ass right, she'll need a donut to sit when I'm done. " Emery spoke, wondering why he was so calm.

"I doubt you'd want to take her, on account of how jealous she gets. She might fight your other subs." Terrence laughed.

"I wish she would. I'd tag her ass right back. What's with you, why are you so calm?" She pried.

"I'm trying to train her, she's very set in her ways. She thinks she'll get a rise out if me if she misbehaves." He stared looking through the files. He was easily getting to know her. Aside from her being a spoiled brat, she was sensitive. So if he came at her to hard she would crack. He was trying to ease her into this lifestyle, and boy did she test his hand like she wss doing now. He wanted to give her a good flogging but that was not the right move.

She would correct herself without him even having to say anything. She was very impatient he learned, with the way she has been acting. As if he had been ignoring her when in fact they have training sessions regularly. He felt Emery tap him on the shoulder. Looking up he smirked, Taraji stood at his desk quietly. Her eyes cast to the floor.

"Yes Taraji?" He questioned with a small grin.

"I'm sorry sir." She responded, he hummed leaning back into his seat. With a smirk he cleared his throat.

"Very good, now apologize to Emery." Taraji's eyes snapped up to look at him, fire in her gaze. His slightly playful mood dropped with her blatant disrespect. The look he gave her had her dropping her eyes, but the damage was done.

"You know better." He growled.

" He growled