Soul Passion

[Not sexual...yet. But no seriously this is another book draft. I seriously need you guys to let me know if you would read this. If so it comes after Collision Course.]

Taraji Penda Henson.

"MOM COME ON!" Tony snapped on his second trip out the door with his suitcases.

Taraji rolled her eyes. They had time. Tony was just to excited to realize it. I mean to excited. Him and his 4 suitcases. She checked the time on her phone. It was currently 6:30 and their flight leaves at 8:30.

Taraji sat down at the dinner table feeling her two dogs her by her feet. She grinned at her little munchkins. Well they weren't so little. Ebony was a Pitbull Terrier. She the sweetest dog ever. She's also a spoiled bratt. Nova was a Pomeranian Husky. She was that dog on crack. Always hyper and jittery.

"Stop staring at Ebony like you're breaking her heart." Taraji's mom Alice spoke setting a plate of beef burritos on the table. Taraji sucked her teeth.

"I am. She never gets to fly with us. I feel bad I'm taking Nova." She groaned grabbing a burrito. Her mom rolled her eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she's more happy with going to go see her mom and her brother." Her mom spoke. Taraji nodded. Her parents have two dogs as well. Luna and Ivory.

"Yeah well it still sucks." Taraji mumbled like a child.

"MOM!" Tony snapped. Taraji whipped her head to him.

"Antonio Deleon Henson." Taraji snspped back. (Day-le-on) He instantly zipped his lips receiving her glare.

"Come sit yo narrow behind down." Alice snapped.

"Yes GG." He responded trudging over. He slumped down in his chair and grumbled.

"I get that you're excited baby but calm down. Eat something." Taraji sighed. He nodded picking up a burrito and starting to eat.

"Alright checklist before you go. You got your bags?" She asked. Tony looked up at his mom and nodded.

"Your hair stuff, your charger, and your phone?" She contiued.

"Check, Check, and Check." He responded.

"Ok. Did you give Nova her melatonin?" She asked raising a brow.

"Shoot." He sighed.

"I got it baby." Alice spoke. Tony nodded. She walked off calling Nova's name.

"I can't wait till we get to Miami." Tony gushed.

"I'm so excited. A week in the nice hot weather. Bikini babes all around." He smirked. Taraji popped him in the head.

"I mean...Im excited for Drama Camp." He chuckled.

"That's what I thought. Come on boy." Taraji grinned just as Alice reappeared with Nova attached to a lease.

"She's good to go. Should kick in soon." Alice informed them.

They nodded all walking to the door. Taraji gave Ebony a kiss on the head before leaving her baby. A long 30 minute drive later and they were outside the airport. Giving her mother a hug whike some helpers helped get there bags out of the car.

"I want you to have fun your hear me? You've saved up for years to have a vacation. A chance rose. It may not be your dream vacation but it is one. Forget about the bills. Just go have fun." Taraji's mom encouraged her. She sighed and nodded.

Sure they weren't struggling but they weren't well off either. As a RN she worked alot to make sure everything was paid for. On top of that saving up for a vacation she planned to take but never had the time.