About time.

Life in the Empire world has been shaken up. It had been all of 2 weeks since Cookie Lyon waltzed herself back into everyone's life's. She was a force to reconded with. In those two weeks she's been out on Empires pay toll, she's taken 2 artist, produced 2 songs, and become a fan favorite.

Cookie you could say was enjoying herself. Especially when it came to shopping. She enjoyed her tight dresses. Hell she diddnt work out in prison for no reason. She kept her figure up and tone. Not to mention she aged well. They say black don't crack and they meant it.

Cookie was at her highest she's ever been. She placed her heart on the back burner to ensure she was protecting it. Coming out to see another bitch on his arm fucked her up. Had she been back in Philly Anika and Lucious would have had their asses whupped may have be even shot.

Lucious knew this. Her 3rd day being out he asked her to not whup Anikas ass after their breakfast. Cookie had a means to destroy the bitch for being disrespectful. Anika trys to assert her being an Alpha female which is laughable.

An Alpha female dosent give time to those lesser unless provoked. Cookie diddnt know what she did to make that girl feel so threatened untill she relaxed her boss mode and lived. Anika was scrambling to lock down her man.

Cookie began to notice his longing looks. His lustful gazes and slick talking around her. How his eyes searched for her in rooms. How he delibertly seeked her out for ideas on music meetings. How his eyes lingered on her protruding butt and ample titties.

The thing is Cookie could have that man if she wanted him. Hell if she really stepped into the picture Anika would be a distant memory and if Anika kept on tempting the Lyoness with a challenge she just might except.

Cookie walked through the halls of Empire torwards Lucious's office. After the 10th request message from Porsha he sent Becky herself to deliver the message.

She groaned as she reached his doors. She diddnt even knock. She just walked in and Becky shut the door. Lucious sat in his desk chair in his office glaring daggers at her. His irritation level was an all time high.

He wasn't used to people not doing as he asked. It was unnerving. She walked to his desk with an attitude. One he diddnt have time for. He leaned back in his chair as she slid into a seat in front of his desk.

"Well you took your sweet time." He spoke his frustration clear.

"Mhm..whats is it?" She spoke ignoring his issue at hand.

"Look I need you to quit busting into those A&R neetings.." He started. She went to say something, but he glared at her.

"I understand you have good ideas and frankly they are profiting...but do it the right way. That way I can go to sleep at night without an EARFULL OF BULLSHIT WHINNING.." He snapped forcefully.

Cookie leaned back into her seat. She just saw a glimpse of the man she once knew well. He was still in there, just reserved. Lucious begun to grow more frustrated with the smirk on her face.

"Poor baby. Let me find a tear to shed." She clapped back rolling her eyes.

Lucious growled into the air rubbing his temples. The vein in his neck popping out from his stress. Cookie licked her lips. She loved getting him all bent outta shape. It was sexy. Erotic even.

Without even knowing it he was turning her on. The wetness pooling in her panties was evident to her causing discomfort. She squirmed slightly.

"Cookie.." He growled snapping his eyes to her. She damn near shuddered at his gaze. She let out a shaky breath to cover the moan that threatened to spill.