First Day Out.....

[Unedited]

Cookie rested her feet on her bed looking up at the bottom of a bunk. She could feel every ticking second waiting for it to hit noon. It was finally time, she was out this bitch. No more shitty ass food, no more grimy ass CO's, no more confinement.

In just 10 minutes she was gonna be able to put on a different color for the first time in 17 years. She couldn't wait to put her feet in a pair of shoes not ugly and white. She couldn't wait to lay eyes on her son's, god she missed them something fierce. To be able to kiss on them, love them, tell them how much she missed them, tell them how sorry she was for missing out.

Shit...you did some crazy things in the name of love. Especially real love. Dragging bitches up and down the street for looking at your baby some type of way. Going out your way to make sure they secure. Roughing it out on them hard streets together just because you're together. So free, so bold, so in love.....so stupid!

Everytime her mind drifted anywhere near thinking about her baby daddy she felt that knife twist a little more. He who ripped the heart from her chest with a stack of papers...and simple signature. That kind of pain Cookie felt drove her to keep thoughts away from the past.

It was hard....the love of your life dropping you just a few years after you went down. The man that once shielded you from hurt and pain, was the very man now the cause. She hated him something thick and vile, full of resentment. 17 years of hurt shaped her into a woman on a mission.

She had a vendetta, and she was damn sure gonna carry it out. That was second on her list ahead of that seeing her boys. She had to boss up and handle her shit, but she was still human. Her needs were just as high as her wants, and what she really needed was some dick in her life.

17 years of nothing but yourself, or a bunk bitch to get you off. More often then not even a horny CO. She was glad to be getting out of here and back to the real world. Cause from what Carol was saying there was no shortage of men when it came to fame.

How was she gonna get that fame?....It was either gonna be from destroying a liar or building an Empire. Her name was called snapping her out of her thoughts. Cookie grinned seeing her bunk mate cheesing at her let her know it was time. She pulled the Christmas family photo from her wall kissing the picture that got her through so many years.

She walked torwards processing seeing the CO she couldn't stand. Cookie made a face wanting desperately wanting to punch that bitch. Her freedom was worth more then a couple grabby pat downs. She was going let it go for now because she wasn't trying to end up right back here, that was okay because as soon as she was free she had some bitches waiting to fuck that CO up.

Getting through one last pat down she was given her personal belongings. She chunked up the duces as she headed to the bathroom to change. She was fangirling over herself for a few minutes looking at the way this dress hugged her body more then she could remember. Sliding her fur jacket on made her feel like she was in heaven. It felt to good to be in soft material.

She slicked her hair up to put on the ponytail she was locked up in. Pinning it down and styling it she strutted out of jail like she came in. She flipped of all the CO's on her way out just because. Stopping at the sidewalk of the building she observed the world taking in this first breath of freedom.

"Cookie's coming home..." She whispered to herself.

Getting in a cab she was headed to the address in New York she memorized. The ride was long and filled of anxious thoughts. The moment she got to see her son in person she couldn't express the joy in her heart. Even when he expressed how much she was behind in fashion.