The Jungle

Night settled over the city of Atlanta. The cool fall breeze traveling. The city still buzzing as those ready for the weekend rushed about to get it started. College kids flooding the streets for one last hoorah before it was back to school.

It seemed as if the whole city was turnt. Terrence could hear the bass from the house party two streets down. He yawned scratching his stomach as he open his fridge. Grabbing a beer from his fridge he plopped down on his living room couch. He groaned when he realized he left his bottle opener.

Shrugging he placed the bottle cap edge on his coffee table and gave it a firm hard jerk. The cap popped of smoothly. He chuckled he used to be one of those crazy college kids. Partying, drinking, getting into crazy shit.

He met his best friends in college. Morris, Micheal, and Kevin. They remained friends throughout college. It was kind of a creep squad you could say. They loved to party and more then partying they liked adding another knotch in their belts.

Each had a skill that helped bring these woman home. Kevin the youngest in the group had the gift of humour. He could literally steal your gurl with a joke.

Morris's skill was his forwardness. He skipped the mushy bullshit and hoped straight to the point. A dirty mouth tied to a nice body drove women wild.

Micheal had the looks to make yo bitch drool. Gifted with these beautiful eyes and crazy nice smile he was the flame and the girls were the moths. It never failed. He had this three step process. Smile, gaze deeply in to her eyes, give a boyish chuckle. It always had the girls dripping.

Terrence naturally had the charm and sex appeal to lure a woman in with nothing more then a look. A simple acknowledgement and girls were dropping their panties. Not to mention women loved his eyes. Sometimes Micheal and him would tag team some girls using that pretty boy smile.

They enjoyed hanging out and clubing, all untill Terrence found himself a girlfriend. He didnt go out anymore. He stayed and catered to this girl. Treating her like a princess. It was good while it lasted. Untill he got bored. Tossed the girl like last week's trash.

It took a special kind of women to capture his attention. He wanted a girl to meet head on. A challenge. Someone who carried themselves well with confidence. There's nothing like a confident woman who loves herself. When you meet a confident woman who knows what she is you can't run no game on her. Cause at the end of the day she dont need you to tell her she's beautiful. She knows.

He had yet to find her so in the mean time he needed someone to pacify his time. Which is why on this glorious Friday night he was waiting for the boys to arrive at his place for a night out. The first time in months.

So when he heard those sharp three knocks followed by the special howl they did he smiled. Opening his door he did the call back the was followed by his bros pulling him in for the handshake.

"The fuck is up house nigga." Kevin joked. Terrence shoved him as the boys laughed. Kevin chuckled looking around dramatically.

"What? Where's the apron? No martini at the door hunny I'm home type shit?" Kevin continued.

"Ight shut the fuck up." Terrence spat playfully. He smiled at his boys they all looked ready to snatch somebody bitch.

"So where we headed?" Terrence questioned as they strolled out of his penthouse.Morris grinned looking at Terrence.

"Well I don't know if you heard but this new bumping club opened up last month. Downtown where Marty's used to be." Morris spoke. Terrence nodded, he had heard something like that.

"Uhh...The Jungle?" He questioned. The boys nodded.

"We planned on hitting that up but we thought it was wrong to do it without you. But now since you a free man we decided now was the time." Micheal spoke. Terrence smiled no matter what his boys were loyal.