Hiya Puddin

Vote and Comment 🤎
*I was high as fuck. Soooo....yeah. Tis a but dark and twisted. Fairest warning.*

Vicious.

adjective, Deliberately cruel or violent.

There are moments in your life you just know were pivotal. For Cookie....that day was winding up in the hands of Lucious Lyon. Her life was never the same after. Maybe she should have kept her quick hands to herself. Never stepped in that club at all. Where would she be at in life? Not here for sure.

She stared at her reflection in anguish. Her mascara had run from crying. Lucious was eating her alive. Imbeding himself in her more ways than literal. He was a master manipulator, his nickname should be puppet master. He had pulled her heart strings then sliced them so cruelly. To stitch them back....and do it again. To make her feel stupid.....she wasnt STUPID. He felt something for her.....had to....right? Or was she still just another one of his pets?

She gave him her submission and the dominance in him purred. He had took it and then drove her to the brink of insanity. She felt out of body....how did she get back into herself? She growled out punching the mirror. Glass shattering in an instant. She could feel slow rivers of warmth trailing from a few cuts from the action.

She stared at them unphased. She had seen plenty of bloodshed in her time on the Lyon estate. Her own blood a handful of times. She watched the red trail down her arm. Her heart pounding in her chest steadily. Like the beat of music in the club that faithful night.

Cookie counted out the money as she bond it. After paying bills she put whatever little money she had left into her project. Something she had been working on for months now. Collection enough money to get her grandmother the surgery she so desperately needed. Hospitals weren't cheap to stay in and neither was the surgery itself. In total she needed about 50,000 dollars to cover the hysterectomy, hospital stay, and treatment afterward.

That wasn't what you just came across. Hence why she and her four cousins came together to raise the money. Between donations from friends and family and their extra change they raised just about 5 thousand dollars at first. Which brought them to their second endeavour, what they called Robin Hooding. So many wealthy people had so much to give to the less fortunate. Those desperately in need like her grandma who was suffering from ovarian cancer.

The woman that raised her and her cousins when their mothers fell off the face of the earth hooked on dope or died or simply said duck being a mother. Single handedly raising 4 girls and 2 boys. All they wanted to do was take care of her like she did them. So every weekend the girls dressed to impress and hit a club making it their goal to be noticed. From their they faked being wild party girls while expertly picking up anything they could sell. Too many people went for the noticeable things like chains. But you could easily steal a pinky ring or simply getting their number and selling it. Or picking up the lose cash they tossed about. From there they slip it into their purse or some hiding place that they could strategically get to the boys who were always lurking close by for easy disposal.

Their system hadn't failed yet and their goal was just a quick 10 thousand away. All they needed was a great night or a few good nights. Hoping tonight would be that night they hit up Leviticus, a favorite of theirs. All the fresh upcoming rappers partied there. All the city bachelors, millionaires, billionaires, rich tourists. Money was always in the air. Any body who was somebody hir Leviticus to show out. Showing off what they bought with their hefty advances. Easy prey for them, feening for pussy. Give them just a little attention and they empty their pockets just to show out for you ordering bottles, popping pills all in hopes that you would go home with them.