Chapter 13- A Hard Lesson..

—Seireitei—

Ichigo had once again met Renji Abarai on the field of battle... but this time, even with his increased strength, Ichigo was losing...

Renji: "-Well let me tell you something you amateur, whenever Captain or Lieutenant ranked Soul Reapers are sent outside, severe limits are placed on our powers so that we won't adversely effect the world of the living. My strength right now... is 5 times what it was that first day we met. So no matter how confident you are, or how strong you become, there's still no way you can defeat me.

Y/N's eyes grew wide.. realizing that his own increase in power would probably mean nothing to the Squad 1 Lieutenant here...

Y/N: '.... That's... that's impossible!... Am I..... am I really gunna have to-'

Ichigo: "Is that so?-" Y/N snaps out of his trance, "-Then I suppose that means that last attack of yours... was your best shot.-" Ichigo slowly walks out of the building Renji had just thrown him in, with his Zanpakto over his shoulder, "Because that didn't have any effect on me at all! So thank you. If all I have to worry about is 11 more like that one, then I think I'm gunna be just fine Renji." Renji get's a confident smile across his face.

Renji: "I'm going to enjoy this."

Ginjo and Hanataro stare at a still standing Ichigo in awe. But Y/N simply squints his eyes at him...

Hanataro: "That's amazing! He's actually able to stand even after that last attack!" He looks over at Y/N with an excited expression, but it quickly goes away once he sees his face..

Y/N: "Take another look." His gaze doesn't leave Ichigo once.. Hanataro and Ginjo look back at Ichigo.. "His breathing, his stance, his eyes. It looks to me like he's about to collapse."

Ginjo: "Ya.. now that you mention it..."

Y/N: 'Ichigo.. You better not have come all this way just to die here...'

Sitting silently on top of the staircase Renji was waiting on, was someone who was dressed in some black ninja like outfit...

A member of The Stealth Force....

—Squad 2 Headquarters—

Stealth Force Member: "Ma'am, the reports from one of our scouts has just come in. It would seem that the boy named Y/N Shin has been spotted near the center of the Seireitei. Currently he is watching a fight between the false Soul Reaper and Lieutenant Abarai."

In front of him stood a woman with a small stature and a petite body type. She had short hair, save for her twin braids that went down passed her shoulders with golden hoops at the end. Her voice was cold, clear and loud, a complete contrast to her figure. The only thing that seemed more deadly then her tone, was her demeanor.. she usually had a.... "displeased" look, to say the least. This was one of the fastest Captains in history... Captain Soi-Fon of Squad 2.

Soi-Fon: "Has he interfered with the battle yet?"

Stealth Force Member: "No Ma'am. Also, Lieutenant Sasukibe has been ordered to take him in by the Head Captain himself. However he has yet to make a move, he seems to be laying in wait for him.-" the Captain seems to think to herself for a moment.. "-Your orders ma'am?"

Soi-Fon: "Tell the men to stay back and observe for now. That failed experiment survived 2 fights with 2 different Captains now, even if they didn't fight him very seriously.. However I doubt anything below a 3rd seat could defeat him."