Chapter 29 Pt. 1: Hope

—World Of The Living—
—Karakura Town—

Mya and Chōjirō step out of the Senkaimon and into the world of the living. As soon as they do, they are able to feel Gin Ichimaru's spiritual pressure, yet not Aizens...

Mya: "Sir.." Both Chōjirō and Mya could tell something was off immediately, and they both couldn't stop a hint of nervousness from mixing in with their serious expressions.

Chōjirō: "I know.. We just have to find Aizen and try to hold him off until Y/N or Ichigo Kurosaki arrives." He stares in the direction of Gin's spiritual pressure, "And I've got a good idea of where that is." Both he and Mya quickly flash step towards Gin, and soon fall upon him. Standing directly next to him was a post-chrysalis stage Aizen who was already looking at the two of them with a superior smirk.

Gin: "My my~. It seems like it's exactly as you said Captain Aizen, though I wasn't expecting the Vice-Captain of Squad 1 to be here as well."

Aizen: "No matter, we'll simply crush them before creating the Ōken. The final futile attempt by the next two highest ranking members of the same squad as that fool of a Head Captain. It's quite fitting actually. Or were you two hoping to distract me long enough for someone else to come and save you?" Chōjirō scowls at him and Mya grits her teeth while tightening her fists into a ball.. "A foolish and misguided hope. Then again, I suppose that's the only thing you have left to hold on to." Mya rips out her blade while shooting an angry look at Aizen.

Mya: "Don't count us out!! We may just give you more trouble than you think!!!" Chōjirō also draws his blade, though his stance looks like he's ready to use his Bankai right off the bat..

Aizen: "Now now, we wouldn't want to harm any of the locals would we?" He steps to the side and reveals Keigo, Mizuiro, Tatsuki, and a few others from Mya's former school, as well as.... Don Kanonji?... Either way, once she sees her friends her eyes go wide in concern.. Her former classmates begin to notice just who she was after a few seconds...

Keigo: "W-wait, MYA?!? You're onea those Soul Reapers too?!?"

Tatsuki: "No way..." At first, Mya's emotions were a mix of shock and terror, but she was able to gain some sort of control over them enough to speak.

Mya: "You all need to leave, now!!" None of her friends say a word after hearing the serious tone in her voice, "I'll explain later, but you have to get as far away from here as possible!!!" After another moment or so, reality begins to sink in again within the group of humans, as one of them speaks up..

Tatsuki: "Guys, I think we should listen to her.. Come on, let's try and get outta here!" The rest of the humans nod in agreement, and finally begin to get as far away from whatever is about to happen as they can...

Chōjirō: "I'm surprised you allowed them to leave Aizen. I was sure you were about to simply kill them."

Aizen: "Now why would I go and do that? Their souls will be needed for the Ōken. And besides, I'm actually quite curious about what it is you two think you'll be able to do here."

Mya: *Points her blade* "We're here to stop you!!" Her eyes were full of fire and her voice with solid determination.

Aizen: "My my, that certainly is a fearsome tone you have there. But I'm afraid determination alone won't be enough to stop me." He begins walking closer to them, "Your Captains are all either unable to fight or trapped in Hueco Mundo, Kisuke Urahara was unable to subdue me despite his tricks, and even Ichigo Kurosaki wasn't powerful enough to stop me. You have no one left who could challenge me."

Mya: *Smirks* "Oh ya?? I think you're forgetting someone." Aizen looks her in the eyes.

Aizen: "Ah, you're talking about Y/N, aren't you? Well, I'm afraid he's going to be held up a bit longer than you may have hoped. In fact, something tells me he's he won't be able to make it here,-" He smirks at them.