Ambers house

Hey hey I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy and my phone broke on me :/ stupid phone so I sent it to get fixed but I'm using a different one at the moment ( Sony Xperia z1)

Anyway enjoy this chapter :)

P.s sorry for any mistakes I'm not use to this phone at all

AMBERS POV

I can't believe I just invited Jessie to my house am i crazy or what?, I don't even know how we're friends honestly I don't know why someone like Jessie talks to me. And clearly all the girls in the school... Well my year think that to. Right I just got to love this last lesson than meet Jessie outside and then we can go to my house, wait do I feed him? Do I have to do that? Oh my god I don't even know.

After running away from Jessie I made my way to the art class I have at the end of the day, I only took it for extra credit I'm not even good at it... I generally think my art teacher goes into the back cupboard to cry about how bad my work is.

When I entered the room the teacher sighed and pointed to my seat at the back, I don't think she likes me that much to be honest. I pulled the chair or amd it made a loud scraping noise across the tiles floor and I blushed hardly... Just something ya at makes everyone look at you amber.

I dropped my bag on floor and say in my seat and looked at the desk so I could see no one looking at me, the teacher want even bothered if I didn't pay attention she just gives me the grades so I don't scarr her eyes with my dreadful work.

Hopefully this hour passes quickly so I can see Jessie sooner, yeah I like being around make he makes me not care about what people think of me. Jessie just makes it feel like someone's there to protect me if I ever get hurt, he makes me feel safe.

I got the sketch book or bag and placed it on the desk so it looked like I was actually doing work when really I was thinking about Jessie and his beautiful face. I mean those green eyes and his brown hair that's perfect, his voice is dreamy and ugh oh my god amber stop it.

I wonder what he thinks of me?

I wonder why people say he's bad news seriously he's been nothing but nice to me, I don't believe anything those dicks say. Jessie is so nice he wouldn't do anything bad well except for his badboy ways in school, I just think it adds to his attractiveness and personality.

Between you and me I find badboys really attractive, Jessie just tops the scale of that.

I hope my dad's pay withe bringing Jessie over, the other night they seemed to get along well, my dad doesn't think I know about him giving Jessie the ' if you hurt my daughter talk'. Sometimes I think he thinks I'm silly, mom told me all of dad's plans before she passed, good she was an amazing person if she was here to meet Jessie she would love him I know she would.

The bell ring out of nowhere and I flung from my seat grabbing my sketch pad and bag and ran for the door so I could be there before Jessie, knowing Jessie he slipped last lesson but I can still try get there before him.

Once I had for our of that very crowded building and heavily out of breath I slowly made my way to my car which was right next to Jessies, and like I said Jessie was in fact stupid by mine and his car.

How had that boy made it to senior year with passing grades?

" did you run to see me?'" Jessie laughed me and like I normally do I blushed strawberry red.

" no I was running to see if iona needed a lift apparently not" I lied, clearly Jessie could tell by the look on face.

How does that boy know me so well already?

" whatever you say amber, so I'm going to drive behind you so I can drive home later or whenever you want me to go" He winked

" first off Jessie no, and secondly we need to discuss your bad behaviour earlier" He just shrugged at me

" zaks a dick amber he deserved it"

I tutted at him and opened my cat door and through my bag on the car

" oi before you get in that case amber you have to give me a hug"

I blushed immediately and turned around and Jessie winked and opened his arms, I took one step forward and he pulled me into a right high which covered me with the sense of security.

Jessie pulled me in closer and I hugged him tightly, I don't ever want to let go no one had ever made me feel safe except my mom.

Jessie loosened his grok around me and I did the same stepping back slightly and covering my red face.

" so I'll meet you at your house amber" I nodded and got into my car not looking at Jessie.

JESSIES POV

I got into my car quickly, looking over at amber who was bright red in the cheeks. I knew she didn't want to let go and neither did I but we would of been there for ages if I didn't let go.

I want to ask her out honestly, but now isn't the right time with all the gang stuff and drug deals. I got to prove my self to dad and not get distracted by a girl I hardly know... Even though it feels like I've known her years.

When everything's settled down I will ask her but for now we have to stay as friends even if I don't want to.

Hey hey sorry not all of the update came up!

Vote/ comment/ share and follow!

I've got exams coming up so please Bare with me whilst I do those is a busy few months for me preparing for mocks and then the real exams!

Emillyyy :*