football try outs pt2

Hey omg some people have said they couldnt see so i delted that part and posted this can you see it this time?

Hey omg I'm so sorry i haven't updated in forever! Ive been so busy with controlled assessments and ISA's its a hard life :')

Also I've been kinda distracted from updating sorraaay babies don't hate me i love you!!!!

Please enjoy this chapter!

Also ive been informed by one of my lovely readers that someone has basically copied my story and im not happy so please tell that person they copied!

If you ever find someone that's copied my work please just tell them to change it, its basically stealing :)

No one likes a thief...

Anyway enjoy

It was already lunch time meaning football try outs are going to start... And I'm sat smoking on the bleachers. Yeah yeah! I'm meant to be at try outs but I can't be bothered to go yet!, lunch is an hour it doesn't take me that long to change and coach wont mind... Like i said before he worships the ground i walk on.

"Jessie boy! Get in those changing rooms now" coach shouted from the playing field.

"Yeah, give us a sec i gotta finish this first" i shouted back

"Those things will slow you down and kill you slowly"

"Okay mom!" I laughed

I dropped the cigarette to the concrete floor and grabbed my bag and started to walk to the gym.

Most of the guys were already on the field waiting for coach to give them instructions, yet coach was waiting for me to change and come out. Coach is the only teacher that likes me in this shit hole, all the other teachers think I'm 'rude', 'a failure' and what ever but coach, he believes in me.

I dropped my bag and pulled my kit out of the bag and started to change into the football kit as quickly as possible... I know coach is waiting for me.

Once i was in my clothes grabbed the helmet and made my way out of the changing rooms and onto the playing field.

"You took your time Parker" Zak this jock moaned in annoyance

"Yeah I was finishing fucking your girlfriend" i winked and you could see the anger in his eyes.

"Enough boys!, right I want you to set a game up and the teams and play I will pick the strongest players and that will be our team. Play your hardest" coach shouted

We all split up and got into teams, most of the guys on my time were good and the other team had a few good guys like Steve and Ryan that's it really the others were just average or shit.

We all got into our places and waited for coach to blow the whistle, i was going to show these guys who the best is and they're going to be sacred of playing on the opposite team as me.

Coach blew this whistle and everyone ran forward going for one thing... The ball.

I pushed through all the guys and grabbed the ball and started to run up the pitch dodging and shoulder barging the guys out of the way and running to the line getting a try.

And sir said the cigarettes would make me slow.

We all went back to the centre and started again... And like last time with a little help from the guys i got another try.

"Good game boys, everyone who made the team will be called back tomorrow to get uniforms and to find out when we are playing another school. Go get showered and change and head for home room"