Weed fun

Hey my lovelies like I promised I was going to update today but this is probably going to be the last update for a while :( I'm sorry but these three months are so important and I need to prioritise things.

I'm going to put it on hold after this chapter because my education is more important to me than this book is! Don't worry I will be able to still get ahold of on watt pad, I normally check it daily for messages and to check the notifications.

I'm sorry once again but this chapter will be long and well worth it.

Enjoy :*

I pulled up outside the house and turned the ignition off and faced Amber and smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Jessie do you even have any weed here?" I laughed at her

"Amber, of course I do. I smoke it fairly often and the gang sells it as well as other drugs I can get a hold of it really easily"

Her mouthed formed an o shape and she smiled " I knew that" I laughed and pulled the keys out the ignition.

"Come on let's go, you know where the kitchen is right?" She nodded at me "get some food, we're going to need it"

Amber smiled and opened her car door and got out and ran up to the front door and looked back at me, I rolled my eyes and got out of the car and walked up to the door.

"Amber you know you can just walk in right?" She blushed

"That's kinda rude don't you think?" I shook my head at her.

"You're my girlfriend, I'm allowing you to just walk in" she smiled

"Okay well next time, if I remember I'll just walk straight in" I smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss before pushing the door open and walking inside kicking my shoes off to the side.

"Right you get food and I'll go roll the joint" she nodded and skipped off into the kitchen.

I closed the front door and made my way upstairs to my bedroom to get everything, Amber probably won't handle it well the first time seeing as she's never smoked or even tried it before, but she'll get use to it. If she decides she doesn't want to do it anymore than I won't force her into trying it.

I kicked open my bedroom door and smiled at the picture of my family and threw my jacket on my bed and grabbed the small box from under my bed and placed it in my lap. I pulled everything out and started to roll a joint.

Half way through making it Amber walked in with her hands full of food and a smile on her face.

"I didn't know what to get so I got everything I could carry" I chucked and patted the space next to me on the bed.

"Amber if you feel like you can't do it or you don't want to do it you don't have to, I'm not going to force you into doing anything you don't want" she shook her head making her hair away from side to side.

"Jessie I want to try it, a first time for everything right?" I shook my head at her and smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have you"

I lifted the finished joint up and looked at Amber "do you want to go first or should I?" She shrugged.

"I want to see how you do it, so you go first" I chucked at Amber who was watching me intently.

"Amber I haven't even lit it and you are staring at me" she shrugged.

"I'm admiring your Greek god like features babes" I looked at her and just laughed.

"That was weirdest thing you have ever said, but in a weird way kinda cute"

I pulled a lighter from my jeans pocket and put the joint in between my lips and lit it taking a drag on it and instantly relaxing. I took a few more before passing it to Amber.