football try outs pt 1

Hey hey babies, yeah I'm slow at updating but I'm a pretty busy gal!

I bought the sexiest shoes ever yesterday omg they are just beautiful!

Enjoy this update! More gang stuff is going to be soon!

Enjoy

I pulled up outside Amber's house and stopped the car and looked at Amber who was smiling at me.

"I've had such a good night Jessie, who knew me Amber would be hanging out with the bad boy and most attractive guy in school" I chuckled at her and smirked at her

"You're not like other girls Amber, there's something about you and i haven't figured it out yet. Have a good night Amber, see you at school tomorrow"

Amber smiled and lent in kissing me on the cheek before she unbuckled her belt and left the car, I watched as she walked up the pathway and opened the front door and disappeared behind the door.

What is it about that girl?

I started the ignition again and drove off down the street and back to my house, better get a lot of sleep got try outs tomorrow... Not like i wont get in anyway.

The sound of the alarm ringing in my ears bought me out of my deep sleep and into the bright sun shining through my window. I shut the alarm off and rolled out of bed onto the floor with a groan.

"Jesus, I need to stop being lazy in the mornings"

I stood up from the floor and walked over to my closet and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt. I had showered last night when i got home so i had no reason to shower again.

I left the room and made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen and grabbed an Apple and my bag. I left the kitchen and pulled on a black pair of vans and swung my bag on my shoulder before leaving the house and getting into my white Porche.

The journey to school was like most days except some dick in a Ford cut me off, like who the fuck does he think he is?. Anyway can't let that prick annoy me, i have some important gang stuff to do tonight.

Davey called and said he wants to buy more drugs and he also has another potential gang that wants to buy drugs off us.

I parked my car in the same spot as most days, i grabbed a cigarette off the dash board and placed it into my mouth and lighting it. I took a long drag off it and let the smoke come out filling the car with the fog of smoke.

A car pulled up next to my car but i didn't even bother to look, i took another slow drag on my cigarette and let the smoke out. Just as i was about to open the door Iona was knocking on my window pointing at Amber sat in the mini next to my car.

Amber looked up from her bag and smiled at me quickly before looking back down at her bag, i mouthed to Iona to move out the way so i could get out and she laughed but moved to the side.

"Hey Jessie, i heard Amber was at your house last night. She better have her virginity still... I will kill you" I raiser an eyebrow at Iona first off she thinks i took her sisters virginity and second off Amber's a virgin?

"No i didn't, i didn't even know she was a virgin. Anyway you know you are going to be late to freshman pictures right?" Iona froze and started to puff her hair up in the window of my car.

"Stop doing that, you will look like you've been dragged though a bush soon. Just go you look fine you are going to be so late"

Iona smiled and ran towards the school doors bumping into seniors who gave her looks of evil and curiosity and lust... Yeah some guys like the younger girls...

"Hey Jessie" i heard Amber's voice call and i smiled to myself and looked at Amber who was holding a paper bag with the Starbucks logo on.

"Hey Amber, was your dad okay with you being home late?" She shrugged

"He wasn't bothered at all, he trusts you Jessie. Anyway i got you a muffin from Starbucks, to say thank you for yesterday and everything really"

Amber handed me the bag and i took it and pulled her into a hug which shocked her but she soon wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Thank you Amber"

"Not to sound creepy or anything but your muscles are huge i can feel them on my chest" I began chucking and Amber just buried her head into my chest and i kinda like her being there.

"You are so adorable when you do that, you know that?" She shook her head and mumbled no

I looked up from Amber to see seniors staring at Amber in shock, the girls had fire in their eyes. I looked back down at Amber and pulled her tighter into my chest so the guys new not to go near her or they will get it.

And as for the girls if anyone says anything to Amber they will get a little visit from Ty's wife in the street, it would of been mom but shes in England.

Speaking of mom i need to call her and tell her about Amber.

The bell rang and Amber loosened her grip around me and i loosened mine around her and smiled at her and she smiled back but frowned quickly.

"Jessie all the girls are glaring at me, i know what they're gonna do. I always here them in the changing room saying if you ever got a girlfriend or got close to a girl they would scare them away from you" I grabbed Amber's face and looked her in the eyes

"If they say anything or touch you tell me and I will deal with them but you have to tell me there names okay?" She nodded and smiled sadly

"Yeah of course, i just don't want to get bullied or anything"

"You wont i promise because i.. never mind i wont let them hurt you Ambs" i said truthfully and she smiled truly

"Thank you Jessie, i better get to home room... I cant be late" i nodded and waved at her

Try outs were at lunch and I was pretty pumped for them, its not like I'm not going to make them team. Coach practically kisses the ground I walk on, the apart is pretty easy though... Well to me it is anyway.

Home room was to far away and I couldn't actually be bothered to go... I will just get a tardy from the office.

I made my way to first lesson which was science and Amber was in that class, I didn't know until yesterday when i saw her at the back of the classroom. I still want to know how I didn't know she existed... Shes beautiful.

Did i just block everyone out that much that i didn't notice her?

Obviously not Jessie you know every ones name.

Why didn't i notice her? Why?

We could of been friends or more ages ago and My stupid self didn't notice the most beautiful girl in school, I need to get to know her more... I want to know her more.

Hey sorry its not that long but this chapter is going to be in parts!

So i was reading through comments on the first story and most of them are good ones and then there's the few that are like "this is a rly bad story i cant read further" that's pretty rude i mean if you don't like a story you don't have to comment you hate it right?

And anyway my writting her seriously improved since i started writing and i was a newbie and this so i cant make everyone happy yano?

Anyway rant over!

Please vote/comment/share and follow :3

Hope you guys enjoyed it sorry its gsort as hell :/ ive been busy!

Emilyyyyy :*

p.s my laptop is being so stupid and its really hard to update on it because its just ebing stupid and everything keeps crashing and i dont know how to reset it or anything so im confused but i dont want to reset it until ive got a big enough memory stick to put everything on because i have my one direction concert videos and pictures and of course all the stories and shizz so its going to be low updating until i can figure out how to reset my latop and get rid of all the shit thats on it