Thinking of her

Hey hey sorry i havent updated in a while, ive been busy and then i got ill so ive been in bed sleeping.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Also i would just like to say that the first book has just reached over 300,000 views thats crazy! (To me anyway) so thank you loveliesss!

Amber slowly dropped her arms from around my waist and sat up and wiped the tears away from her eyes and gave me a soft smile.

"Thanks Jessie, it means a lot but I'm sorry for bothering you. We missed first period and that means my dads going to get a phone call.... I gotta go"

Amber stood up and smoothed her clothes down and began walking down the bleachers and onto the field, I watched ad she made her way quickly across the playing field hoping not to be late to second lesson. I grabbed my bag and pulled out the pack if cigarettes and lit one and inhaled the smoke calming my self instantly, I don't know what it is about that girl but something about her makes me want to get to know her more.

As i was taking another inhale on the cigarette my phone began to vibrate in my pocket, I reached into my pocket and checked the caller I.D... Mom. I answered the phone straight away and smiled at the sound of her voice.

"Jessie baby, hows everything their?" She questioned.

"Alright mom, you know the usual except i've been reading over the gang papers and learned about what goes on" I replied missing out the information about the dodgy deal i did.

"Its good that you are looking into the gang stuff Jessie, your dad will be proud to hear it. Anyway i must let you go i know its second period their... Bye Jessie I love you" I smiled at my mom down the phone.

"Yeah I love you to see you in a year".

I hung up and pushed the my phone back into my pocket and stood up from the bleachers, I dropped the cigarette on the concrete floor and began walking away from the spot Amber and I sat. I grabbed ahold of the cold metal handle to the entrance of the school and pulled it open, I was instantly hit with the air conditioning which was on twenty-four-seven here. I can remember when I first started here and mom came rushing into the building and screamed at the top of her lungs " they didn't have air conditioning when I came to this shit hole for two days". I can remember the stares she got and i just laughed, she was crazy and i loved that about her.

I made my way down the halls and took a quick pee stop, like most schools the toilets stank of shit... But when you needed to go, you NEEDED to go. I pushed the stall open and heaved at the smell coming from the toilet, I had looked in all the others and they were even worse than this. I ignored the smell and undid my zipper and grabbed the very large mini me and began to pee, I quickly finished up and did my flies up quickly and unlocked the stall door and quickly washed my hands before leaving the disgusting bathroom.

I looked at the clock that hung on the wall just above the trophy cabinet and saw there was only half an hour left if maths, I thought about skipping and waiting till break but some how i knew mom would find out and kick my ass. I slowly made my way up to the third floor of the building and walked to the last room on the right and walked into maths 6a and took my seat at the back.

"So nice of you to join us Mr Parker, mind explaining why you are half an hour late to my class?" Miss bitch tits said proudly with one hand on her hip.

"You see I was deciding if it was a good idea to come to class or not seeing as you're just a well... How do I put this without sounding rude?" I smirked at bitch tits.

"Just say what you are going to say Jessie" she said sternly.

"A bitch".

Her face fell and her cheeks became red with embarrassment, her eyes turned red with anger and she looked like she was about to burst. I watched as she clenched and unclenched her fists, whilst looking at me with pure rage.