Jessie

hey hey! so here we have it the third book to The English badgirl and the American Badboy, yes the tittle is very different and I'm guessing you get the idea about who this book is mainly about ;)

there will be more books i can tell so its going to me like a huge series i guess? more characters will be introduced and more action will happen and just a little more love :3

anyway i really hope you guys enjoy this story please let me know how you feel about it etc

COVER CREDS TO THE AMAZING WOLFKIAXXCX ( they're amazing covers and she has made pretty much all of my covers)

Emilyyy :*

"HUNTER!" I screamed from the bedroom and Hunter came running in " what is it Ember?" he asked and I pointed to the ground " My waters are broke, we need to get to the hospital", Hunter started to panic and came running at me and picked me up and ran out of the room and ran down the stairs holding me tight. The pain started happening and I started to breath heavily " Hunter hurry, it really hurts" I said tears in my eyes, he looked at me with sympathy in his eyes and grabbed the keys from the side and ran to the front door and opened it and slammed it shut behind us and ran to the range rover. Hunter placed me on the ground softly and I pulled open the car door and got in, Hunter came round the other side and got into the car and pushed the keys in the ignition before driving down the long drive way and out the gates onto the road. The pain was unbearable and I could tell Hunter was worrying " Hunter calm down, this happens all the time. Its just Jessie getting ready to come out" I said through my heavy breathing, the pain was worse than I thought but I guess this is part of the process of giving birth.

Luckily for me the hospital was only ten minutes away from our house so I wasn't going to have the baby in the car. We pulled up outside the hospital and Hunter parked right next to the hospital doors. He jumped out the car and ran round to my side and pulled open the door helping me get out of the car, Hunter and I woddled up to the doors and Hunter grabbed a wheel chair from the side. I sat down slowly and Hunter started to run with me in the wheelchair inside the hospital up to the main desk " My wife's having her baby we need someone now!" Hunter said in a panic and I laughed through the pain " Hunter calm down" I said holding onto my stomach. The lady at the desk laughed before coming round to me "lets get you two up to the pregnancy ward and onto a bed" she smiled and took a hold of the wheelchair handles and started to push me towards the lift. She pressed the buttons and the doors opened and she pushed me in, at this point my breathing was heavy. The lady pressed the 9th floor button and the doors closed and we started to go up, the doors re opened and I came up onto the floor filled with women walking around with their babies a few smiled at me and I smiled back the best I good as I was breathing heavily.

A midwife came running over and I smiled knowing who she was " hey Ember, I see its time for Jessie to come out" she smiled and I nodded " yeah, if you don't mind but can we get me in a room I think he is about to pop out" I said through my teeth. I was wheeled into a closed off room and I climbed onto the bed slowly "Ember you are going to have to take off your trousers and knickers Emma the midwife said and I nodded " I can't reach" I said embarrassed "Hunter... can you get them?" I asked and he smiled and un buttoned my trousers and pulled them down and then my underwear, Emma came over and put a blanket over my bottom half and I lifted my legs so they were on the stirrups. Emma smiled at me " I'm going to look how far the baby is okay?" and I nodded breathing heavily, she lifted the blanket and looked under " keep pushing Ember he's nearly out she encouraged and I kept pushing " nearly there Ember, a few more pushes and he will be here" . I was breathing heavily and the pain was crazy I grabbed a hold of Hunters hand and squeezed tightly and Hunter hissed under his breath " I'm sorry baby" I said through my teeth and closed my eyes tightly " come on Ember two more and he is here" I groaned " I'M TRYING!" I shouted at Emma who shook her head at me " One more Ember!" she said once more and I pushed and then I heard crying and I smiled.

Emma appeared from behind the blanket and looked at me with a smile on her face " he has beautiful green eyes like you Ember" she wrapped Jessie in a blanket and handed him over to me and I smiled " He's beautiful" I said kissing him on the head. I looked up at Hunter who was smiling brightly down at me and Jessie " do you want to hold him?" I asked and he nodded not speaking, I passed Jessie to Hunter and he looked down lovingly at out little boy " We finally have our family Ember, we just need our dog we already got the fish" I laughed " Nemo loves us". Emma coughed and we looked over at her " we need Jessie so we can check if there is anything wrong with him" Hunter handed Jessie over and Emma took him away " well done baby" Hunter said kissing my cheek. I moved over on the bed and tapped the empty space " lay with me" I smiled and he climbed on the bed.

Hunter and I were laying there in silence waiting for Jessie to be returned to us " you know its kind of weird laying in the same bed that my wife gave birth" Hunter said randomly and I burst out laughing " all the things you could have been thinking of you thought of that" he shrugged " well I was just thinking, you gave birth in the bed we are laying in" I hit him on the shoulder " kiss me you idiot" he smirked and kissed me hard on the lips. The door opened and Hunter and I pulled away and Emma came in smiling " you two are so cute but this little guy is cuter and lucky for you two hotties Jessie here is all healthy" I smiled brightly as Emma placed Jessie in my arms and left the room leaving Hunter and I and Jessie laying on the bed. I put Jessie in the middle of Hunter and I and pulled him under the blanket with us " hes so cute" I gushed at Hunter who nodded his head in agreement " the lady's will love him, just like his father" he winked "first of all Hunter, the girls were scared to come up to you. Yes they thought you were a Greek god but those poo's didn't get a taste of you I did" he laughed " did you just say poos?" I sighed " yes Hunter, I don't want Jessie growing up in a house of swearing and think its good to swear at the age of four".

The door opened again and I groaned " sorry its just me again" Emma gushed and I smiled... kind of " I was just coming to tell you, you can go home whenever" I smiled properly this time and turned to Hunter " did you bring the car seat?" I asked and his eyes widened and I groaned " you are so silly some times, Hunter you got to go home and get it. While you're there bring some clothes for him I don't want him in the hospital clothes". Hunter jumped up from the bed and ran out of the room and I laughed and looked at Jessie " your dad is very forgetful, you better not end up like that" I said grabbing his cheeks.

Half an hour Hunter returned with a bag of mcdonald's and a car seat with some clothes in " I thought you might be hungry so I got you some food" I smiled at him lovingly " you know me so well Hunter". Hunter came over and handed me the bag and I passed him Jessie " put him in the clothes and then in the car seat" I dug into my bag of mcdonald's and pulled out the food and started to eat it quickly. When I was finished I grabbed my trousers and underwear Hunter bought from home and pulled them on and got out of the bed, I was really tired but that didn't matter I had my handsome Husband and my beautiful baby boy with the brightest green eyes " Hunter pick Jessie up I wan't to get his first picture with his daddy" I said pulling my phone out of my bag. I took the picture when Hunter was picking him up and looking at him lovingly and then one when he was holding Jessie into his chest " there we go" I chirped and went to put my phone back in my pocket but Hunter grabbed it " your turn" he winked. I took a hold of Jessie and kissed his head and then I held him into my chest just like Hunter and smiled down at Jessie and then at the camera " there we go" Hunter smiled passing me back my phone. I put Jessie back in the car seat and picked it up " are you ready to see where you are going to live for the first twenty or so years of you life" I said to Jessie who was looking at me with his bright green eyes. Hunter grabbed the bag he bought and then my hand " lets go home" he said and I smiled " lets".

so what did you guys think? this will be one of the many chapters that is in Embers pov, most of them will either be Jessie or other characters!! I'm not saying any other names yet!

please vote/comment/share and follow! and please please please tell me what you think so far!

EMilyyy :***