Who's that girl?

HEy HEy another part! i hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! it will start off slow but i dont want to rush into things no one likes that ;) 

anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter its not much but it took ages because i got distracted a lot... singing my heart out to one directions fireproof! omfg that song is amazing! i love it so so so much i cant wait for their album in november!

enjoy! 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off I groaned and slammed my hand down onto it turning the sound off, I stretched my arms out and yawned loudly. I pushed the covers off my body with my legs and sat up on the side of the bed, I rubbed my eyes to get rid of any sleeping dust and gunky stuff. I stood up and walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a red check button up, I pulled the jeans on the slid the top on leaving it wide open... I will do the buttons up when I leave the house. I walked over to the bathroom and quickly went in and brushed my teeth and gave my hair the messy look and sprayed my self with some lynx deodorant and some CK spray. Once I was finished in my room I went to go downstairs but I remembered I had to feed Lilly's fish, I pushed open the door to her room and looked around at the empty draws I grabbed the feed off the side and took a pinch and dropped it in the tank before leaving and going downstairs.

I pushed open the glass door to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge grabbing a apple from the inside and closing it, I put the apple on the side and started to do the buttons of my shirt up I pushed the sleeves up so they were showing my sleeve tattoo on my right arm. I picked my apple back up and walked back out of the kitchen grabbing my bag from the couch and my keys to my white Porsche. One of the best random presents I ever got from mom and dad, mom said that she wanted me driving a nice car to school just like she did. Not even kidding my mom still has her first car and its beautiful, she only drives it occasionally but when she does I always tag along its such a nice car to be in. I walked out of the house and locked the door behind me and headed towards the garage that had all the cars in well 19 of the cars the others are in a garage in town we couldn't fit them in this garage, I put the code in which unlocked the garage and walked in and smiled at my car she was baby. I unlocked her and got inside and put the keys in the ignition and sped out of the garage and down the drive way and out the gates onto the main road.

I connected my phone to the stereo and started to play stay high loudly, I sped down the roads over taking old people in their cars. The tight turning for the school gates was coming up and I smiled I pushed my foot down on the pedal and quickly turned into the school drive just missing the side of the gate, I sped up the school drive watching the new kids jump out of the road and wish they had my car. I slowed the car down and pulled up into a parking space in the middle of the car park, I stopped the car and sighed “one more year Jessie... that's it” I said to myself before lighting up a cigarette and grabbing my bag from the passenger seat. I opened the door and stepped out ignoring all the looks I got from girls, all of them were sluts and I would never get with a girl from this school anyway I wouldn't want to see their face all the time it would remind me of how bad the fuck was. I shut the car door and locked it and began walking towards the office to get my schedule, just before I got to the door the same girl that comes up to me everyday latched her self onto my arm and smiled at me through her eye lashes “ Hey Jessie” she gushed. I sighed and pushed her off my arm “ what are you doing, haven't you got the message yet! Fuck off” I said getting angry this bitch just doesn't leave me alone, I dropped my cigarette and stood on it with my black vans and walked into the school building heading towards the office.

I walked down the halls that were full of students moving to the side of the walls to let me through, some girls waved shyly and I rolled my eyes and carried on walking some on the girls here are desperate as hell this Is why I wouldn't date anyone from here.... I don't think I will ever date someone. I got to the office and walked in and walked up to the old guy who handed out the schedules “ can I have my schedule” I said and he frowned “ yes you may, but you boy no more trouble you here me!” I snickered “ yeah what ever” I took the paper from his hand and looked at the paper to see where my home room was. Just my luck it was the other side of the school I groaned as I left the office and started making my way to home room, on my way there I head girls saying things like “ have you seen his eyes?, they are so attractive and Oh my god his cheeks are so chiseled, I just want to kiss him and feel his body”. I ignored there comments and carried on walking, might as well see who's in my home room for a year I swear to god if that annoying bitch that clings to me is in there I will never go.