That was close

Hey Hey so just to let you guys know i started this update on Monday 17th, I'm sorry you guys had to wait a week for the next update :') a bit on tension doesn't hurt once in a while.

so I have thought about it and I'm going to write a book about Hunter and Ember i don't want them in this one i want it to be about Jessie only and his life. Ember and Hunter will be in another book about some issues in England :) so to everyone who really really misses Ember and Hunter there will be another book about them.... but not just yet because my exams and everything just give it some time pleaseeee :).

Also go follow this girl!, she messaged me and told me how much she loves my books so I'm going to show some love and this chapter is dedicated to her : AYESHASMETHURST 

Enjoy.

The gun shot went off and i was expecting to feel pain but it didn't come, the only pain i had was the bullet in my arm from earlier. Amber hadn't screamed and she was still running so where did that go?. I looked up to see Zak from school holding a gun and Roberto was on the floor clutching his leg. Zak waved frantically and i ran over to him with my eye brow raised and he just shrugged, I looked back at Amber who was completely pale and in shock. 

We got to the entrance and we ran out onto the street I pulled Amber around the corner and back to the car and Zak followed.

"get in my car now Zak and tell me why you are here" he nodded and i helped Amber in the car who was still in complete shock crying.

Zak got into the back and I ran round to the driver side and got in the car and reversed out of the car park as quick as possible and headed for my house. 

I drove back to my house as quick as possible just in case any of Roberto's gang was following me.

I just need to make sure Amber is okay and find out why the fuck Zak was there and why he had a gun. 

I pulled up to the gates and waited for them to open... this is why i want them to open faster stupid gates. 

When they finally opened I drove up the drive way as fast as possible to get Amber out of the car and into my room to lay down, just looking at her i can see she is in complete shock. I stopped the car and got out as quick as possible and helped Amber out of the car and walked her slowly to my front door.

"Zak, go into my kitchen and wait i will be back and you can explain" He nodded and walked straight ahead whilst i took Amber up the stairs. 

I opened the door to my bedroom and walked Amber over to my bed and picked her up and layed her in it, I lent down and kissed her head.

"I will explain everything later baby, just get some rest" I wiped the tears from Under her eyes and pulled the cover over her. 

I walked over to the switch and dimmed the lights slightly and closed the door and walked back downstairs to see why the hell Zak was there and had a gun. once I got down the stairs i turned the corner and grabbed my gun off the side and walked into the kitchen to greet Zak who was sat on one of the stools.

"I don't want any shitty excuse, why the hell were you at the restaurant and why did you shoot him?" Zak gulped when i paced the gun on the counter and lent against the side and raised an eyebrow.

"right, I was going there with a girl and people were running away from the place screaming something about a gun man. I told my date to go and hide somewhere and i normally have a gun hidden in my car for safety and all. I grabbed it and walked in quietly and saw you and Amber running and he was about to shoot so i shot him and by the way your arm looks pretty bad I think you should sort that"