Because ice cream is good for boy issues

I'm so sorry it had been super duper long since I last updated :( I have been super busy seeing family and revising and seeing that special someone :D like its been two months and that is ridiculous im so sorry but everything has been going on like woah! the plus side is though that i only have four exams left everyone!!!

update on that update up there ^^^ I'm so sorry everyone! my exams went well! and i get my results in august! so I had started to update and the biggest horror happened! my BRAND NEW laptop broke on me ( it wouldnt stay on with out the charger in) so I sent it off and it was fixed and then a couple of weeks later it BROKE again but they've sent me a new better one (Finally) and this one is just beautiful! So now I can finish this update with out it breaking on me :') 

Anyway I love you guys lots :*

Enjoy darlings!

I woke up to my mum shouting her head off about how it's time to go to the airport, she really has no idea how mean it is to wake teenagers up so early. it's like her voice is a fire alarm and you can't turn it off... no exaggeration.

I turned on my side to look for Amber who wasn't there, I sat up on my bed and looked around to see if I could see her but she wasn't anywhere in here. I flung the sheets off my body and grabbed a shirt from the floor and pulled it over my head and got off the bed and went to go find Amber.

Just as I was opening the door mom pushed the door open making it fly back into my chest. I groaned and rubbed my chest and mom gasped.

"Jessie baby, are you okay?" I smiled at her and nodded.

"Yeah I'm okay, have you seen Amber?" She smiled at me.

"Just like your father was with me, she's down stairs eating. I had to tell her about going to Italy again and she's really excited"

"Okay, mom you do realise that screaming in the morning waking people up isn't the best thing"

"Yeah, but it gets you lot up! We're leaving soon!" I rolled my eyes and walked past her.

I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen where everyone was already sat eating, dad was sat reading the paper and Paul was looking at Iona smiling and Amber was looking at me. I gave her a big smile and made my way over to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her neck.

"Morning" I whispered into her ear and she smiled

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I grumbled and took a seat next to her and smiled at zack who was sat across the table on his phone.

Mom walked over with a bowl of fruit and placed it in front of me and gave me a spoon and walked over to dad and sat next to him and started whispering something in his ear which made me raise my eyebrow. Mom looked around dad and looked at me and shook her head and continued to talk to dad.

Today was the day we were all leaving for Italy and Zack looks like he couldn't care that he was leaving his family, like if that was me I would be pretty sad; like when dad, mom and Lilly left It was quite sucky.

"Yo Jessie, can I sit next to you on the plane. well the other side of you as I know Amber will be sitting beside you also" Zack said placing his phone on the table and shoving his spoon it the bowl of fruit.