She's everywhere

Another update... Probably because I'm still ill :(

Where have my readers gone? Comeeeee back it makes me sad when you leave :'(

Enjoyyyy bbys

I threw the sheets away from my body and stumbled off the bed and into the bathroom, I reached into the shower and turned the water on. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed, my hair was sticking up everywhere and i had dribble on the side of my cheek.

I went back into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of dark blue skinny's and a button up and some boxers and went back into the bathroom.

I stripped from my boxers and got into the shower and let the warm water cover my body, i rinsed my body with some shower gel and washed my hair before getting out.

I dried my body and pulled on my boxers and clothes, i pushed the sleeves up so my tattoo was showing. I pushed my hands through my wet hair and left the bathroom, i went back over to the closet and looked at the shelf with hats on... Do i wear a beanie? Or do i wear a snap back? Or nothing?.

I decided on nothing and headed downstairs, I pulled some black vans on and grabbed the house keys, my phone and bag and left the house.

I opened the garage door and picked the red Porsche and headed down the drive.

Before heading to school i decided to make a stop at Starbucks as i hadn't eaten and i had time before homeroom. I parked the car outside of the shop and went inside, it was fairly busy as it was the morning rush.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a take away coffee and a cheese toasty, i handed the dude the money and waited for my order.

Whilst i was waiting for my order i was looking at the shop door and was shocked when i saw Amber and her sister walk in. I watched slowly as Amber stood by the door and Iona walked up to the counter ans ordered Amber and hers drinks.

"Jessssssiiiiiieeeeee!" Iona shouted making everyone look her way.

"Hey Iona, whats up?" I said grabbing my food and drink.

"You know getting a drink for the sister and myself, hey did you drive here?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah seeing as i live quite away from here and school?" She smiled and clapped.

"Good, now you can take Amber and I to school, we walked here Amber's car broke down" i sighed and shook my head.

"Whatever, i will be outside".

"Grab Amber!!!" Iona shouted.

I walked up to the girl stood by the door and grabbed her arm and she looked up and relaxed as soon as she saw me.

"Come on, I'm driving you and Iona to school"

Amber followed me outside and stopped.

"Which car is yours?" She questioned

I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the red Porsche, she looked the car up and down and smiled and opened the door and slid into the front seat. Iona came jumping out of the store and ran over to the car and screamed.

"I'm gonna look so cool getting out of this car" I pushed the girl into the car and laughed.

"Don't spill your drink, its an expensive car"

I got inside the car and Amber was silently drinking her coffee and picking at the muffin, Iona was moaning in the back about how rude I was for pushing her into the backseat.

"Iona, shut up. You asked for a lift to school so be thankful i gave you one".

I started the car and sped off and Amber grabbed the window.

"Slow down" she muttered under her breath but i went faster.

I drove through the roads past the busy people, the turning for school came up and I smirked this was always my favourite part of the journey turning up here fast. I counted down in my head and made the quick turn making Iona fly into the ride side of the car, Amber screamed and i was proud of my turning.

I pulled up in the same parking space and got out grabbing my bag, Iona climbed out of the back glaring at me and Amber was slowly getting out of the car.

"As much as i enjoyed going fast, i dislike you making me smash into the side of the car so i will get my friend to take me home. Amber I'm sorry there's only enough room for me in her moms car so you're stuck with rally driver here".

Iona waved at her sister leaving her stood on the other side of my car in shock, I walked round and waved my hand in her face and she jumped back. I frowned at her and she shook her head.

"Sorry, that scared me a little. Where do I meet you after school?" I smiled at her, she looked so adorable looking at me.

"Here I guess, but there's a chance I might leave early to do some stuff but i will come back and get you" she nodded and walked away.

These two girls seem to be where ever i go now, I didn't even know they existed until Monday.

Ambers pov (first time)

I can't believe my own little sister is ditching me and leaving me with Jessie, does she even know who he is?. I've heard so much about him and yet I'm not scared of him, and neither is my little sister who obviously is as hard as rock because she is so demanding towards Jessie and he listens to her!.

Yeah, Jessie was insanely gorgeous with his dark brown hair and high cheekbones, his eyes were the brightest green that I could get lost in and his body, oh that is something else. But people like Jessie don't like to be seen with people like me, your average looking girl. I wasn't the prettiest long blonde hair blue eyes, 5"6... Simple where as Jessie deserves girls who have the perfect figure flawless skin... Why do I even care about what Jessie thinks, he's nothing to me just someone i keep bumping into.

I don't want to get mixed up with him, only this school year left and I can go to college and maybe start talking to people again. Find the love of my life and maybe have children their stressful, until then I will keep my grades as good as possible and not get distracted by people... Jessie.

Thank you for reading bbys!

Vote/comment/share andddd follow!

Ambers first pov! It was short but whuuutever!

Follow meh on instagram: lostinemilyswonderland

Twitter: dinosauremily

Ask for meh snapchat, bbm pin, meowchat and tumblr

Emilyyyyy :*

Update on my life still in bed ill