Jessie everyone's looking

Hey hey darlings ( I'm back on my phone so sorry for any mistakes auto correct Hates me)

Enjoy this chapter as its in Ambers POV ahhhhh!

Enjoy :*

Ambers pov

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face me Amber Peterson is Jessie Parkers girlfriend!, how does the even work?. Jessie is way out of my league and I'm just the girl who blushes at everything and stumbles when she feels under pressure.

i flung the sheets from my body and slid out of my bed also known as my warm cave, i jumped out of bed and ran over to my draws. i have to get in the shower before Iona otherwise i wont get on this morning, she takes forever in there i don't even know what she does she doesn't even put make up in there she does that in her room!.

I opened my draws and pulled out a pair of black high waist jeans and a dark checkered crop top and some simple black underwear. I began walking to my door and i heard Ioan groan and i took that as my signal that she will be out of her room any second now. I ran to my door and sprinted down the hallway into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, no way was she going first i need to get to school.

I stripped from my clothes and turned the shower on and climbed in, I wasn't like Iona anyway i was in here 15 minutes top and shes in here for like half an hour!.

I grabbed the strawberry shampoo and squeezed some onto my hand and lathered it into my hair and rinsed it out and the applied the matching conditioner. once i was sure all the product was out of my hair i grabbed thr shower gel and quickly washed my body.

i stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body and turned the tap on to brush my teeth, Iona will be banging on the door in a second if I don't hurry up. I know shes waiting out side of the bathroom right now, she does it every time I get in here first!. I tell her all the time she should shower at night because she takes ages but she insists in going in the mornings.

Once i had finished brushing my teeth I pulled my underwear and clothes on and through my pjs into the Hamper and left the bathroom.

"god you take ages, seriously i'm going to be late now"

i hate her in the mornings.

"what ever Iona, you take ages in there. i take half the time you do its only fair" she groaned in response and walked into the bathroom slamming the door shut.

I walked back into my room and sat down on my bed grabbing my hair dryer, I sprayed some protection spray into my hair before i started to dry it. Luckily for me it didn't take me long to dry my hair as it wasn't thick it was actually really thin, it can be annoying because curls don't hold well but I love my hair.

Once my hair was dry I reached for my mascara and applied a thin layer just to make my eyes pop, I don't really like caking make up on because my face feels dirty.

I grabbed my black Vans from the floor and my bag and Phone and ran downstairs to get some lunch before i head off, no way is Iona coming with me shes going to be so late and I have to leave in half an hour.

I walked into the kitchen and my dad was putting a bowl onto the table and pouring cereal into it.

"morning darling!, how did you sleep?. This is for you by the way sit, i know what you are like Amber" I laughed at my dad, he does this every morning.

"morning!, and yeah pretty well actually, until Iona had ago at me for being in the shower first" i said taking the seat at the table.

Dad poured some milk into the bowl of Lucky charms and took the seat opposite me.