A funeral, an engagement, a baby, Oh My! (Chapter 31)

Bellatrix sobbed into Rodolphus's shoulder as they walked up to the cemetery where Rabastan would be Buried at that day.
The battle had ended a week ago and people were still recovering.
4 inner circle had died, 7 severely injured and 242 death eaters of all ranks died.
A man named Harold Ankers would be the mortition.

"Today is a very sad day, on March 20, 1998, Rabastan Xeren Lestrange died from a strong cutting hex sent by Albus Dumbledore himself, Today we commemorate his life."
Harold began the ceremony.

Rabastan was buried in a silver grave at the Lestrange graveyard.

A month later.

"Luna, we have been together since 5th year. Will you marry me?"
Luna looked at Neville awestruck, tears came to her eyes as she kept muttering yes over and over again.
Neville put the ring on her finger and they shared a sweet kiss.

April 12, 1998

Hadrian cried happy tears as he held his tiny daughter as Andrew looked on in awe at his baby sister (Andrews like 3)
Tom smiled as he looked down at his daughter, she had red eyes and black hair, a perfect mix of Hadrian and Tom.
"Celestia Lillian Riddle." Tom stated proudly

Sadness can always be replaced with happiness.

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Thank you so much for 200 followers!! - Maddie

Word Count: 228