Lovers horecrux (chapter 17)

Tom woke up with Hadrian beside him still asleep. For the last couple of days, he had been wanting Hadrian to make a horecrux but didn't know how to ask him too.
Hadrian woke up to Tom smiling at him softly while playing with his hair.
"Morning Tom." Hadrian said and was responded with a soft kiss.
"Love, can I ask you something?" The older man asked hesitantly.
Hadrian looked up at him and nodded with a smile.
Tom let out a shaky breath before talking, "Do you know anything about Horcruxes?"
"No, what's a horecrux?" Hadrian asked Tom.
"Well you put part of your soul in it and it makes you immortal," Tom said anxiously waiting for an outburst or a stare.
He was greeted by a stare.
"What?" Hadrian curtly cornered with that one question.
"When I was... 16 I made a horecrux. I have made 6 since then." Tom tried to seek some hemotion in his beloved's eyes.

"How do you make a horecrux?" Hadrian asked while looking into Tom's eyes.
"You have to kill someone and then do a ritual to put your soul in it." Tom explained to Hadrian.
"Well, what are your Horcruxes?" Hadrian was now intrigued.
"Ravenclaws diadem, Hufflepuff's goblet, Slytherin's locket, Gryffindor's sword, The Gaunt ring, and my diary." Tom listed out his Horcruxes. (Nagini is not his horecrux)
Tom got nervous when Hadrian didn't answer him so he looked in his mind to seek answers. He gasped as his wand fired the killing curse at the baby Hadrian and a part of
Himself get lodged in Hadrian, Hadrian was his 7th Horecrux.
"Hadrian I have another Horecrux." Tom got over the initial shock.
"Well, what is your 7th Horecrux?"
"You."
"How!?" Hadrian yelped.
Tom sighed before continuing his story, "That night in Godric Hallows when I tried to kill you and Jacob a part of my soul went into you."
"Can I make one?" Hadrian asked quietly.
Tom nodded and Hadrian grabbed his necklace Tom had given him for their 1 year anniversary.

Tom dragged a muggle out from the dungeons.
Hadrian cast the killing curse at the muggle and chanted the ritual just like Tom told him too. "Animam meam ponam sacri partem possessionis Sic fiat."
Hadrian was now immortal.

                                                      To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Hadrian and Tom are now both immortal! - Maddie

Word Count: 401