The dark lord's secret. (chapter 14)

Voldemort almost cried when he saw how broken Hadrian looked as he got to Riddle Manor.
"Hadrian, can I talk to you?" Voldemort asked the almost lifeless boy. "Alone, Lucius." Voldemort added, seeing the blonde man stand up.
"you wanted to see me, my lord?" Hadrian asked while walking into a cozy room alone with the dark lord.
"tell me what happened Hadrian." Voldemort said softly to the boy as he transfigured two books into chairs.
Hadrian took shaky walks to the newly made chair and sat down.
"Dumbledore wanted me weak." was the curt and simple answer. Hadrian wouldn't allow himself to look so helpless in front of the dark lord.
"Hadrian, what did Albus do to you?" Voldemort asked in a strained tone.
"He and Moody threw Crucios and other hexes at me." Hadrian didn't look at Voldemort.
Voldemort got up and higher the boy gently.
Hadrian broke down and hugged the dark lord tightly, too afraid to let go.
"I-I'm sorry." Hadrian thought he was going to die for hugging the dark lord.
"Hadrian ever since you have joined me I have.....had feelings for you." Voldemort admitted.
Hadrian looked on in amazement with a slight blush forming on his cheeks.
"I have feelings for you too." Hadrian looked into the dark lord's eyes.
Before either of them knew what they were doing they kissed.
Hadrian dried his tears and hugged Voldemort.
"Thank you, my lord."
"Call me Tom."

                                                        To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Word Count: 257