Wedding plans. (chapter 22)

Narcissa squealed for what seemed the 100th time, her son was engaged for goodness sake!
Lucius sighed as his wife flipped through the 7th wedding planner book.
Hadrian and Tom sat on the loveseat while waiting for Draco, Luna, Hermione, and the wedding planner to come and help them.
Luna and Hermione hugged Hadrian after they walked through the floo while Draco greeted his parents. Diana Solis flooed through to the manor and were greeted by the bride and groom.
"First is the music." Diana started while picking out muggle and wizarding songs.
Everyone listened to the sorted music and settled on, 4 muggle songs and 3 wizarding songs.

Diana wrote down the muggle songs,

Teenage dream - muggle

Heartaches by the number - muggle

Deep end- muggle

Can't help falling in love- muggle

She looked at the lovey-dovey songs and then wrote down the wizarding songs, (I made up all of the wizarding songs.)

Wizard's hearts - wizarding

Banshees sorrows - wizarding

Ashwindel boogie - wizarding

Diana called an old friend of hers, Ciela Ace to help her with the wedding dress.
Hadrian had an hourglass figure so a tighter fitting dress would be better. Diana would be getting Hermione and Luna dresses ready since they were bride maids.
They settled on a beautiful tight fitting lace wedding dress which Tom was practically drooling over seeing Hadrian in the dress.

The wedding would be held at Malfoy Manor in the gardens under the cherry blossom tree.

Last was the food choices.
The couple went for an Italian theme.
Pasta, Rigatoni, and many more dishes but the only thing Hadrian wanted to see was the wedding cake. A beautifully made white cake with flowers was hand made by sirens which were a rare species that would do something so nice for humans.

 A beautifully made white cake with flowers was hand made by sirens which were a rare species that would do something so nice for humans

Hadrian gasped as Diana placed the cake in front of them. Tom looked on in fascination.
Diana and Ciela bid their goodbyes along with Hermione, Luna, and Draco.
This was going to be a beautiful wedding.

                                                       To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Sorry if this chapter is a bit choppy! - Maddie

Word Count: 356