A ritual for a dark lord. (Chapter 9)

(Oml I'm sorry for the song but I had too!)

Severus stumbled through the forbidden forest looking for a unicorn.
It was the last day at Hogwarts for the students and he needed the Unicorn blood. The plan was they would have a new Voldemort back by the first week of the summer.

A scared unicorn crossed Snape's path and Severus knew this was his chance to get the blood. He slowly made his way towards the unicorn making sure not to do anything to jerky. "I just need a drop of your blood for a ritual please." At this point Severus was desperate to get this as they only needed
The werewolf bones and there were plenty of newly deceased werewolf's to get it from as the ministry had been killing them from left and right.
The unicorn thought for a bit before lifting up it neck as a sign for Severus to take her blood.
Secured gently cut into the whit fur till a shallow cut was in her fur. He filled up a vile halfway and thanked her before heading back up to the school just in time for the ending feast.

Hadrian day down at the Slytherin table awaiting for who would win the house cup. Slytherin had 423 points Ravenclaw had 327 Gryffindor had 213 and Hufflepuff had 179. The Slytherins were excited to get there 8th win for their winning streak.
The Slytherin cheered as Dumbledore congratulated them.
"We have last minute points to give." Dumbledore Said.
"Jacob Potter earns 100 points to Gryffindor."
"Seamus Finnegan earns 100 points to Gryffindor"
"Finally Lavender Brown earns 100 points to Gryffindor."
All the Slytherins mouth hung open as Gryffindor won the house cup for no reason. Severus was seething at this point as Minerva gave him a victorious smirk.

Hadrian slumped on the Malfoy entrance, finally he was home!
He slit his hand to get his blood as the book asked for the blood of an Allie.
Hadrian and Lucius then walked down to the Malfoy's hidden dungeons and Lucius tortured an order member till his tears rolled into Hadrian's opened vile.
Severus flooed over to the Malfoy manor to begin the ritual.
They put all of the ingredients in a circle and chanted the spells. A bright light filled the room before
A man In his 20s was in the circle. "Robe me."

                                                         To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Cliffhanger!-Maddie

Word count: 413