Helping an ally. (Chapter 27)

Minerva McGonagall waited outside of the dark lords' office, she hadn't talked to him since her days at Hogwarts, even then they didn't talk a lot, she was a Gryffindor and he was a Slytherin.
"Minerva, long time no see." Tom's rich voice followed her into his office.
"Yes, it has been a long time, Mr. Riddle."
"Nonsense Minerva, now let us not beat around the bush, do you trust Albus?" Tom Asked.
Minerva hesitated but shook her head no.

"Tom are you in here- oh! Professor McGonagall!" Hadrian walked into the office, surprised that she was at the dark lords base, let alone in his office!
Minerva's eyes widened at the smaller boy, it was her old student, Hadrian Potter!
(Minerva doesn't know that Hadrian is a Malfoy Yet!)
McGonagall choked out, "M-Mr. Potter?"
Instead of answering Hadrian put Andrew on his hip and walked over to the loveseat in the office.
Andrew incoherently gurgled something at his daddy, Tom.
Minerva gaped as the baby crawled over to the dark lord as soon as Hadrian sat him down.
"This is my son Minerva, Andrew Thomas Riddle."
"Your son?" The old lady was flabbergasted the dark lord had a son!
"yes, professor our son," Hadrian's tone is as if Hadrian was asking her about the weather.
"But when did you two-?" Minerva stuttered out.
"We adopted Andrew a year ago and we married 7 months ago," Tom answered,
"now back to the topic at hand, do you want to pledge yourself to me, or to Hadrian?"
"H-Hadrian." She muttered unsurely.
Hadrian said the spell and a soft glow appeared on Minerva's neck before disappearing and showing her new mark.

The teacher - Minerva McGonagall (profesor, meowgonagall, Minnie)

Minerva sighed, she was free.

                                                         To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Hey guys! I am So Sorry for not posting for so long!!
My wifi went out for a couple of days and I had writer's block for a LONG time - Maddie

Word count: 337