A Potter heir (chapter 15)

Hadrian and Tom had been going strong for about a year.
On January 18, 1996 James and Eleanor's baby boy was born, Andrew Phillip Potter was born.
Eleanor didn't really care about Andrew. She would have the house elf's change his diapers and feed him. James would go out and party, coming home drunk and lipstick smeared all over his lips from kissing other women.
"ANDREW STOP!!!!" Eleanor screamed as her 4-month-old son made his teddy bear fly up into the air.
Andrew started to cry because of his mothers screaming.
Fred and George Weasley had a plan. They were going to record the terrible way they treated Andrew with a muggle video camera which was bewitched to look like a baby toy.
"Hello, Mrs. Potter, I am Fred and this is my brother, George." Fred introduced him and his brother to the foul looking woman.
"Your Molly Weasleys twins right? Come in." Eleanor left her child on the couch.
George had a blue bag filled with baby toys and the camera.
Eleanor called a house elf to get her some tea, not even offering the twins anything.
What the twins witnessed was horrible and the got all of it on tape.
When Andrew started to shine because of being hungry or having a dirty diaper
Fred and George watched as James came home drunk and started to yell at a house elf because they didn't put the correct cheese on his sandwich.
The twins went straight to the auror department to show them the footage.
Hadrian got custody of his half brother. He decided that he would raise Andrew as Andrew Thomas Riddle. Hadrian and Tom's child.

Ministry of magic

Hadrian and Tom went into the ministry as if they were two people who wanted to adopt a baby, not the dark lord and lady.

Birth Certificate (adoption)

Name: Andrew Thomas Riddle

Mother: Hadrian Malfoy

Father: Tom Riddle

Grandparents: Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy

Godmother: Hermione Granger

Godfather: Draco Malfoy

Uncle: Draco Malfoy

Magical abilities: Parseltongue, Parsel magic, metamorphosis,

SOME MAGICAL ABILITIES HAVE NOT BEEN FULLY FORMED.

                                                  To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Word Count: 362