The new group (chapter 16)

Andrew had his moms eyes and his dads hair, he was also loved by his new parents.
Neville Longbottom was desperate. He had found out about the terrible stuff Dumbledore was doing and went to the dark lord along with Luna, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Bill, Sirius, and Remus.
The other Weasley's (Percy, Charlie, Molly, Arthur.) had decided to be strictly neutral in the war while Ginny was all for the light.
"My loyal followers, today you will meet your queen and also his followers," Tom announced to his followers.
A slim figure in a black cloak with the hood drawn up glided into the room and sat down in the throne right beside Tom's throne.
Hadrian let his hood down and was greeted by many gasps.
"My queen, Hadrian Malfoy or your dark lady!" Tom glared harshly at his angry followers.
"My followers rise." Hadrian said and Luna, Neville, Fred, George, Hermione, Ron, Bill, Sirius, and Remus walked forward.

Hadrian waved his holly wand and white translucent words formed in the air for everyone to see.

Queen - Hadrian (queen, dark lady, Lady Tenebris)

Guards - Fred, George, (the jokers, bodyguards)

Curse-breaker - Bill (warrior, the wolf)

Star Torturer - Sirius (star, Padfoot, Lord Black, professor Black)

Wolfish torturer - Remus (werewolf, Lupin, Professor Black)

Questioner - Hermione (right-hand woman, godmother)

Potions master - Draco (Left-hand man, brother, mini Snape)

Seer - Luna (loony, angel)

Disguiser - Neville (badger, shadow)

Each held the Queen's mark on their neck.

Tom dismissed everyone after the initial shock was gone

                                                          To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Word Count: 265