Kidnapped (chapter 13)

This chapter mentions some gore and stuff.

Hadrian woke up to the sound of talking. It wasn't Pansy talking about the latest gossip but another young female voice. "Professor! He is awake!" The unknown female said rather arrogantly.
Hadrian had fallen asleep in the Slytherin dorms, like always.
He was at Hogwarts for his 5th year.
Hadrian opened his eyes and saw light brown ones staring back at him. "Hi, Hadrian." the red-headed girl tried to say seductively but failed, that's when it hit him, this is Ginny! Ron's younger and only sister!
That's when Dumbledore walked into the dimly lit room.
"Hello, Hadrian, how are you, my boy?" The man asked as he inspected Hadrian.
"Get away from me!" Hadrian yelled and kicked Dumbledores arm, which was reaching out to touch Hadrian.
Someone new came into the room, it was Alastor Moody.
"So the freak's awake." The Rough looking man said to Dumbledore with a sick grin.
Ginny instantly ran out of the room after Dumbledore put a silencing charm on the room. Hadrian screamed as the first curse hit him.

Slytherin common room

Hogwarts

Draco was freaking out, Hadrian was missing!
He had already called his parents and the dark lord.
Voldemort was going crazy, for the first time ever he felt dread. Dread for Hadrian and where he was. Lucius hadn't slept, too scared for his son's safety. Narcissa had no tears left to cry. Lily had gotten a job at the ministry, with Lucius's help, of course, she was using that power to search for Hadrian.

Hadrian sat on the small cot Dumbledore had given him. He now had scars littered on all over his body. James had only slapped him or grabbed him hard enough to leave a bruise.
"Let me go you bastard." Hadrian fought back a cry of pain as he was hit with a cutting hex.
"You have to understand Hadrian that I need you to be weak." Dumbledore tried to reason with the boy but he was failing miserably.
"Now open up." Dumbledore forced a pink potion down Hadrian's throat, a love potion to Ginevra Weasley.
The bloodied and bruised hot tried with all of his strength to fight the effects of the potion.
"Hi, Hadrian." Ginny said as she swooped down to kiss Hadrian, their lips touched and Hadrian bit down hard on her lip, enough to draw scarlet blood.
"NO!!" Hadrian screamed as his weak arms pushed her away.
"No, I love my lord." Hadrian was shocked at the words that came out of his mouth but was even more surprised that he truly meant it.

On a cold night, 10 aurors and the minister of magic ripped down the door to where Hadrian was.
The aurors went to find their criminal, Alastor Moody. All spells cast on Hadrian were by Moody's wand. Moody was given the kiss as Hadrian hugged his family. Ginny was let off the hook as she was only 14.
Dumbledore was out of weapons.

                                                         To Be Continued

Harry Potter is owned by J.K Rowling

Word Count: 514